DJ Ashba vs. Bumblefoot vs. Buckethead vs. Finck

ChristmasFnatic

A. Bumblefoot

B. Buckethead

C. Finck

D. Finck

E. Finck

This.

It's hard to tell which is the best, technically speaking, but I think Ron has more experience, especially with unconventional techs, like that thimble harmonic thing and the fretless guitar playing.

YOU FORGOT RICHARD FORTUS.

a.Richard Fortus is the better guitar player

b. Richard Fortus is the more enjoyable guitar player(however you will take it, maybe the style you enjoy better, etc)

c. Ashba fits GNR style more

d. Ashba has better charisma

e. Richard Fortuswill win in a fight (works out, trains)

Edited by GNRFan53

A: Buckethead

B: Finck

C. Ashba for older stuff, Finck for CD style.

D: Bumble

E: Finck

As for Richard who wasn't in the vote, who is my favorite member of the new lineup, fits with both old stuff and new stuff.

Edited by Jeez

in the current lineup I definitely think Fortus is underused. DJ has great energy and is a crowd pleaser but he's the least talented between him, fortus and bumble. Bumble's good but he's also sick, and I don't think he has the right bluesy feel for alot of the older songs. Fortus I think is stuck doing alot of rhythm because he looks alot like izzy I guess.

In your opinion, who ...

a. is the better guitar player

b. is the more enjoyable guitar player(however you will take it, maybe the style you enjoy better, etc)

c. fits GNR style more

d. got better charisma

e. will in in a fight

A. Buckethead

B. Buckethead

C. Dj Ashba

D.Ashba

E. Ashba

Ashba's beat ass with Axl before. He's the closest this bands ever gotten to replacing Slash, which is impressive cuz he's half the sellout Slash is. I'm not hating Ashba cuz he uses Swag, kind of like it's ridiculous to hate Frank for his hats. It's 2012 people, get with the fucking times!! Swag is in..

Edited by AxlRose14

In your opinion, who ...

a. is the better guitar player

b. is the more enjoyable guitar player(however you will take it, maybe the style you enjoy better, etc)

c. fits GNR style more

d. got better charisma

e. will in in a fight

a. Bucket

b. Bucket

c. Finck

d. DJ

e. Bucket w/ nunchucks :D

a. I'd have to give Bucket the edge, he plays like he's not even human. Ron isn't far behind, I actually like his style a lot more, but Bucket's untouchable on pure talent.

b. Robin. He's probably my favorite player I've ever seen, his emotion and feeling when playing is out of this world. I LOVE him!!

c. the token answer is DJ, but I don't think there's a right answer. each one is so different. I personally thought Robin's '06 style was spot on.

d. I'm split between Robin/DJ. I think Robin is more magnetizing, more emotional and hypnotic, but you can't deny DJ's showmanship.

e. Bucket, he's got nunchucks.

Buckethead and Finck together were a great guitar combo (live and in studio) for GnR. Well, live Finck kinda faltered with his weird versions of Slash's classic solos. But I love Chinese Democracy, and I like that lineup. I think it could have been something special had Axl not dragged his feet on a record.

Axl waited so long to release a record that the industry sort of died. Is there still money to be made with albums?

• 9 months later...