Bumblefoot hot sauces are actually happening (?)

Bumble's Bridge Pickup

http://instagram.com/p/Rs812lEX-C/

BBF has been tweeting about hot sauces for the whole day, so one might be led to think that maybe he's finally releasing his own stuff. Discuss - and feel free to move if this is not the right section for current members' solo projects.

They'd probably be sold online thru his own store?

I for one would taste that stuff. I'm not an expert, but I like moderately hot food (the food that you are "warned" about by waiters at restaurants) and I have a Blair's Mega Death bottle that I sometimes use for cooking (have to be careful with that, a small spoonful could make a panful of meat turn hell hot) or just for the kicks. Also, I think I read about a study that suggested hot foods in moderation are good for your blood pressure.

Edited by Bumble's Bridge Pickup

You know the thing with hot sauces is they are basically just a safe way to ruin an otherwise good and complex meal of layers and tasteful compositions. So Ron and hot sauces, yeah, kinda like the perfect match.

Edited by sascha

Dunno what this is all about but on a slight tangent is there any chance that this means he's recovering from his brain injuries after the crash? He said in that youtube rant at the time that he used to love spicy food and now he hates it. Reckon this could mean he's getting better finally?

You know the thing with hot sauces is they are basically just a safe way to ruin an otherwise good and complex meal of layers and tasteful compositions. So Ron and hot sauces, yeah, kinda like the perfect match.

your a cunt :lol:

I laughed even though it isn't the slightest bit true.

You ares such a dick! Well played! :rofl-lol: