Grand Theft Auto V

Silent Jay

I put this behind a spoiler tag for those who want to experience the game completely fresh.

Click below to see what the map of GTA 5 will look like. To get a sense of the scale, a map of GTA: San Andreas is superimposed on top. For those who don't want to see it, I will say that the GTA 5 map is insanely large!

GTA_los_santos_comparison.jpg

Edited by downzy

Not looking at any of these. The wait will be worth it.

Seeing the map was enough for me lol

I like that GTA Online isn't going to be launched until 2 weeks after GTA V; gives everyone a chance to have a good go at the main story first and also something else to look forward too. Well played, Rockstar.

That driving looks way too easy, the handling is ridiculous. I want GTA IV driving back. :(

You and the other guy in the world that agrees with you can have it. Driving mechanics were one of the biggest cpmplaints I heard about 4.

Yeah, because no one took the time to get used to it and got mad when they couldn't blaze down a skinny street at 200 mph without swerving wildly if they tried to do a u-turn.

The problems with IV were in lack of variety (both in gameplay and setting).

Edited by bacardimayne

That driving looks way too easy, the handling is ridiculous. I want GTA IV driving back. :(

You and the other guy in the world that agrees with you can have it. Driving mechanics were one of the biggest cpmplaints I heard about 4.

Yeah, because no one took the time to get used to it and got mad when they couldn't blaze down a skinny street at 200 mph without swerving wildly if they tried to do a u-turn.

The problems with IV were in lack of variety (both in gameplay and setting).

The driving in IV was brilliant!

I tried playing San Andreas again a few weeks ago after completing GTA IV, TBOGT and The Lost And The Damned, and every time I tried to turn a car it just turned at a 90 degree angle! I had to slow to a crawl just to make it around a bend without slamming into something; in GTA IV I could at least powerslide or weave through traffic.