Grand Theft Auto V

Silent Jay

some of us prefer a more simpistic way of being one machine is enough. one remote control to rule them all.

You aren't considering buying another console are you? Surely they are just spying tools of the government to monitor your every move?

certainly won't be getting a X-box, I don't think the govt can get access to or even knows where the bunker is so I'm sure ill be ok.

I feel for you Ratbrain. What's a guy like yourself going to do given that one manufacturer requires a camera/mic attachment while the other (Sony) has a terrible track record at protecting its customer's private information. Seems like if you want a next gen console you'll have to forfeit some measure of privacy. Or you could always stick with PC - because what a paradigm of personal security those machines have proven to be.

Anyway, GTA 5 looks amazing. I'm kind of glad that they pushed the release date back to September because I just don't have any time to play this. Had they released it back in April/May it would have had serious repercussions on my plans for the next two/three years.

Have just been playing GTA IV again and it reminded me of one thing that I really (really) hope is done to GTA V - that they remove the feature where you are driving a car and all of a sudden you see them everywhere. I know why they do it, but I hope that they can eek out a more efficient coding.

Have just been playing GTA IV again and it reminded me of one thing that I really (really) hope is done to GTA V - that they remove the feature where you are driving a car and all of a sudden you see them everywhere. I know why they do it, but I hope that they can eek out a more efficient coding.

i read somewhere they were going to work on that.

• 1 month later...

i read somewhere they were going to work on that.

Well the reason they do that is exactly for efficiency.

I quite like it though as one of the quirks of the GTA games. It's kinda funny because I've always said that when you buy a car that you think is quite uncommon, you often tend to see them more often (or at least you take more notice, so you think you do).. so it's kind of a cool way of replicating that feeling. I can't be alone in thinking that, right?