Grand Theft Auto V

Silent Jay

What's thrown me off about this game is the lack of updating GTA:O. Heists were supposed to be in the online mode and they still aren't. Fuck it. You can only do those same missions over and over again for so long.

Info on heists recently leaked and they don't even look that good. Just team vs. team missions on a wider scale.

What's thrown me off about this game is the lack of updating GTA:O. Heists were supposed to be in the online mode and they still aren't. Fuck it. You can only do those same missions over and over again for so long.

Info on heists recently leaked and they don't even look that good. Just team vs. team missions on a wider scale.

That's really unfortunate, to be honest.

I would revisit GTA 5, but I'm letting my old man use my 360 to stream (and watch season 6) of Mad Men.

Maybe come April I'll pick it up again.

Played it; Played the shit out of it, never played it from start to finish but this mission I did on my friend's PS3 who's game it is got a gold medal.. That was cool, I know this game, even co-played it with said friend with her book she's got which is like a walk through guide; telling her where all the jumps were or showing her that she could rob shops in our search for the submarine. (Which still hasn't been found/got).

Want a tank, we both want a tank but; I want a tank. :P

I haven't finished the story yet but I'm like 50 out of 69 finished. Should be some in a week or so. I've done many side missions so I'll get to those as well. I don't intent on doing 100% though.

I feel like this game is easier than some of the previous ones. Not that bad if a thing though.

I think V just seemed easier based on the improved mechanics of just about everything. IV was frustrating in general, especially with some of the later missions and shoot outs. V was much more fun because of the improvements and yet still challenging enough to make things interesting. I don't subscribe to Xbox Live Gold so I haven't tried out the online, but from what I hear I'm not missing a whole lot. That's okay with me though, I've getting as much out of the offline play as possible.

Also, three protagonists was a great idea. I loved the unity and the story, and Trevor might be my favorite character yet in a GTA game.

• Like 1