Grand Theft Auto V

Silent Jay

I have been enjoying the hell out of this game so far. Really liked it when I was just driving around doing random stuff and the odd mission, but started working more on the main mission and had a blast last night. And I still haven't even met Trevor yet, although I think it's coming soon. Great game.

Edited by axlsalinger

Is anyone else's statistics messed up? According to mine, Franklin has reached a top speed of 182mph (in a Sentinel) whilst Michael and Trevor have only got up to about 110 (one in a Feltzer and the other in a Carbonizzare). That can't possibly be right as they both had the cars topped out. Also, Michael had fired about 5000 rounds before I even got to switch to him the first time (post intro, of course).

so anybody actually able to get online? Whenever I switch to the "blank character" it just goes black on me, nothing happens, and I have to go back to Xbox Home and start over. I knew there'd be a ton of problems as there always is when online games are launched but usually I'm at least able to make it to some sort of interface....

Okay, I made a half decent attempt with the default settings to make a Heisenberg, the clothes stayed, but i now looked like a woman the 2nd time I went online. How can I change my looks and how come the I can't find the Rockstar/GTA app on Android?

Funny moments so far

- waiting for a guy to leave ammu-nation then popping one in his head :D

Edited by Axl_morris

I was able to get on for about 45 minutes today. I went to do a mission at the shooting range and it kept me in the waiting room. The mission said it was for 2-8 players, and there were at least 3 other guys in the waiting room. I gave up and went back to story mode. I'll probably give it another try in a few days, once they sort out some of the issues with the servers.

I was actually able to get it to work last night, its cool, like Red Dead Redemption online meets Grand Theft Auto but with waaayy more features and shit to do, I can see it being very addicting.

Something I noticed; if you try it first thing when it loads to story mode it will never work, 10 out of 10 times you'll just get a black screen and nothing happens. Walk out side or something, then try, and it should go into the birds eye view and start loading.

Edited by sweetness