Grand Theft Auto V

Silent Jay

Fucking amazing game loving it so far been playing for about 2 hours

Fuck me some of the side missions are brilliant

Just did the one where you get high and have to fight off aliens :lol:

I only got about an hour and a half with it last night but what I played was great. I cannot wait to get more involved in the side missions are they're sounding WAY cooler this time around.

Didn't get to pick up my copy until today. After getting home and setting up the PS3 (I had to get a new one, the old one got the dreaded YLOD) and restoring all my saved data, and then going through the mandatory install, I only had about 20 minutes to play before I had to leave for work. The little bit that I did see was great. Can't wait until I get home tonight!

hows the online play? I've hears bad things about the driving too, how are people finding that.

Online isn't up and running yet as far as I know. The driving is great as far as I'm concerned. The handling still has a more realistic feel than San Andreas etc without being shite like GTA4. It's a massive improvement.

Wow what a game! Played it for about 8 hours today and it's blown me away, this is definitely one game I feel was well worth the £40. Played lots of tennis and a round of golf and the vehicle's handle extremely well and are very responsive. So much better in every aspect than gta4, at certain points I stopped dead and just admired the graphics and attention to detail that has clearly taken a long time to achieve. Can't wait play it again tomorrow, got me feeling like a kid again where I can't wait till the next go. Possibly, even already, could become my favourite game ever.

• Like 1