Can anybody confirm if the band is writing and/or recording in Vegas?

Bruno P.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that ABSOLUTELY NO RECORDING. But they don´t need to. Next album is ALREADY RECORDED & DONE.

Karam Constanzo (Producer & Mixing) is been reported (Jarmo) to be with the Band in Vegas so the guess it´s maybe they´re mixing the next selection.

Bumblefoot reported in an interview (check www.gnrhispana.com) that the only album he sees out its one that´s been recorded 10

years now by people 5 years out of the band (Finck & Bucket). Its like an important episode in the life of Axl that hasnt been closed.

So, anything created by the new line up will have to cue after CD II...... In my opinion based on passed written info anywhere.

Mixing, Marketing, Considering negotiations are closed, designing, etc a novembre 2013 release could be reasonable with GNR big fish timings.

Hope it threw some light!!

My guess is that ABSOLUTELY NO RECORDING. But they don´t need to. Next album is ALREADY RECORDED & DONE.

Karam Constanzo (Producer & Mixing) is been reported (Jarmo) to be with the Band in Vegas so the guess it´s maybe they´re mixing the next selection.

Bumblefoot reported in an interview (check www.gnrhispana.com) that the only album he sees out its one that´s been recorded 10

years now by people 5 years out of the band (Finck & Bucket). Its like an important episode in the life of Axl that hasnt been closed.

So, anything created by the new line up will have to cue after CD II...... In my opinion based on passed written info anywhere.

Mixing, Marketing, Considering negotiations are closed, designing, etc a novembre 2013 release could be reasonable with GNR big fish timings.

Hope it threw some light!!

Caram Costanzo is always with them. Edited by GNRSkidRow1

What happened with the Rose/Ashba song that Sebastian Bach had heard?

:awesomeface:

He thinks every song is an instant classic.

I just hope Axl trusts the band more as far as how the songs are going to turn out instead of asking strippers and some old ass producer what they think of it.

The Palms was where Axl worked on Chinese Democracy, so maybe he's been there on the down time. Surprised no one's tried to find out.

M.SL was the first to report that Chinese Democracy would be released exclusively at Best Buy. M.SL announced the release date of the album months in advance, long before it was officially announced. M.SL revealed previously unknown song titles that ended up appearing months later on set lists.

And never do I receive an apology from the naysayers when I'm proven right. All the hate and vitriol directed my way, nobody ever admits they criticized me unfairly.

^^ Referring to yourself in third person. Do you not understand what that means??

M.SL was the first to report that Chinese Democracy would be released exclusively at Best Buy. M.SL announced the release date of the album months in advance, long before it was officially announced. M.SL revealed previously unknown song titles that ended up appearing months later on set lists.

And never do I receive an apology from the naysayers when I'm proven right. All the hate and vitriol directed my way, nobody ever admits they criticized me unfairly.

^^ Referring to yourself in third person. Do you not understand what that means??

how is he reffering to himself in the third person? m.sl is his website.

how is he reffering to himself in the third person? m.sl is his website.

Is it not also his username?

Besides, knowing his website address is not something you really want to be bragging about.