Best Elton John song ever:

Vincent Vega

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metallix interview w/ Axl, 1992:

Q: A tribute to Elton John & Bernie Taupin was released not too long ago, featuring other artists covering their favorite Elton songs. You're a big fan of his. What would you have covered?

A: We would do "Ballad Of A Well-Known Gun" if we did an Elton John thing. And we may even do that with this show coming up.

Q: A great song from his Tumbleweed Connection album. Why would you pick that one?

A: It just fits us. I'm tired of hearing, "There goes a well-known gun..."

Guest Len B'stard

They're all a load of shit.

Better than fucking Sex Pistols.

So in your opinion they are a load of shit but of greater value than the sex pistols? Well i 50% agree then :)

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

He'd better hope another famous blonde dies soon, the bastard ain't had a hit since Diana fell off the perch :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

They're all a load of shit.

Definitely. All his songs are a load of shit except the songs from the albums Empty Sky, Elton John, Tumbleweed Connection, Madman Across The Water, Honkey Chateau, Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Caribou, Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy, Rock Of The Westies, Blue Moves, A Single Man, Victim Of Love, 21 At 33, The Fox, Jump Up!, Too Low For Zero, Breaking Hearts, Ice On Fire, Leather Jackets, The One, Sleeping With The Past, Made In England, Duets, The Big Picture, Songs From The West Coast, Peachtree Road, and The Captain And The Kid.