Do you count calories?

arnold layne

Fuck off. Some of us are extremely vain and obsessive.By the way MyFitnessPal helps me out.

I think it's great that you are paying attention to what you eat. If you get into good diet habits now, it will be easier to adjust when your metabolism slows way down after age 30.

I hope you're right! If that's the case then I mysteriously slipped through the cracks on that one because I'm less than a year off 40 but I weigh less now than I did at 30 and I haven't counted a calorie or monitored what I eat since I was 22. :awesomeface:

Actually, I think the correct age is 40. From what I've heard it's around about 40 when people encounter the 'middle age spread'.

No, it's really difficult to get the calorie count of many food products, for example fresh packed meats and fruit and veg. Going online hardly helps as my apple is likely to be a different size and variety to whichever apple they used as an example.

It takes a little common sense to know what's going to do you good and what isn't. :)

• Like 1

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Eat what you want, as you wish but work the fuck out.

If that was referring to me...

I don't always have time. I try to do a bit of exercise every day, but I have to be at work early in the morning, my finishing time is extremely variable and then I have studying to do on top of that. When you add it all together, plus basics like travelling, showering and sleeping etc, some days I really can't fit in a decent workout so I have to watch what I eat more than I do on days when I have the time to burn some of it off.

eating healthy

The thing is, living on 1200 kcal worth of bread crumbs isn't really healthy.

I don't even know why I bother saying this, because you'll just keep on ignoring it anyway.

I do tend to eat more on the weekends. It's not like I starve myself or anything. I'm definitely not ignoring our advice.

Nevertheless, 1200kcal is way too low for a grown man. You might not notice it now, but in the long run, your general health will suffer from it.

McCoy is not a grown man though. He is a wee, tiny thing.

Yeah, I'm a fairly petite girl and I eat more than that :huh:

Yeah, but he's Tinkerbell.

I fucking hate it that people get all up tight when I refuse food.

Like, I don't want to be fat again so stop trying to shove food down my throat. If I want some cereal for dinner, I want some cereal for dinner. Quit being an asshole and stop interrogating me and let me eat what I want.