Do you count calories?

arnold layne

Thanks for asking. I am actually hypothyroid. I've had numerous tests but don't take medication because it makes me sick.

Was it Synthroid? I hate meds but will have to go on that. Did they try adjusting the dosage?

Actually arnold I think most men are supposed to have 2,500.

You're stressed out and have anxiety, when I was around 16-20 I had those too, I was almost 6' and weighed 135lbs. Now I weigh 170, I've always been skinny, and stressing and worrying over calories is not worth it. Weigh yourself every couple days, if you start climbing, watch your food for a couple weeks or work out a bit.

You turned into a gym rat for a while and were ripped, what happened to that? You seemed to enjoy it. Probably help with depression too.

If you want my advice, do not eat kebabs. I was looking at a comparison chart of things sold at the chip shop and fish and chips and pizza were on there but Kebabs were through the roof. I seem to remember it being circa 4,000 calories!

I doubt it - that is insanely high for a single meal. I get about 4000 calories a day, and that is more than most people. The kebabs around here are probably a little over 1000 kcal.

I just had KFC and according to the charts I consumed 650 calories from a chicken burger and regular fries. It was fucking delicious and worth every single calorie. They could even double the calorie amount and I'd still eat it, it was that enjoyable.

• Like 1

I confess. I have a genuine eating disorder.

I just don't know how many calories I should consume. I usually eat 2,000 which is the recommendation someone my age should eat who doesn't get exercise (because exercise sucks), yet I am always hungry and dangerously underweight. I don't care to tell you how much I weigh because it's embarrassing really.

I follow guidelines to the book, but ironically I am probably more unhealthy than anyone here. I don't eat dark meat. In fact most of my calories come from chicken, turkey, oatmeal or beer.

I don't know. I know I should be eating more but every book, online site, and magazine says I shouldn't eat more than 2,000 for a seditary lifestyle.

It's tough.

Contact Bono, he loves helping hungry underweight people. He might send you a few boxes of lucky charms.

• Like 1

I'm still around 1,300 - 1,400 calories a day during the week.

My size 31 jeans are starting to get big on me...

Eat some cheeseburgers dude....31 jeans is not healthy at all for a man.

What's funny is I eat pizza and burgers and drink booze almost every day. I have a 32-33 inch waste.

What's funny is I eat pizza and burgers and drink booze almost every day. I have a 32-33 inch waste.

Same here but at age 33 I can tell my metabolism is not the same as it used to be.

Same here but at age 33 I can tell my metabolism is not the same as it used to be.

That's always what I hear, I'm 28 and still enjoying it.