"Human Being" is GNR's best track!

GonzoThesaurus

the context behind this track means so much. GNR were being ridiculed for being a (paraphased) mastabatory, bloated, dinosaur act. Then there's this song where all of the gunners just cut the FUCK loose. Its so awesome! that entire album just screams "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!" "The Spaghetti Incident" is the most underrated album ever.

EDIT: "Ain't It Fun" is another highlight of this under appreciated album

Edited by GonzoThesaurus

I wouldn't say it's their BEST song, but probably the best on TSI. As mentioned, great vocal performance. I believe this is one of the few that were recorded post-UYI in 92 or 93.

Have to disagree with another poster in that the original is better. GNR version is superior IMO - as with most tracks on TSI, for the exception of maybe New Rose and Raw Power. All personal opinion though.

Yes, it does get better and better. I originally bought the TSI? cd 2 years ago. Same time when I bought all the other official cds. My copy also has the custom explicit content sticker! But to the point... when I bought it and listened to it I thought, "WTF, why does everyone say it's not that good! This album is way under rated." It's nice to know i'm not the only one that loves this record! rock4