U.S. Tour Announcement?

Yesterdaze

When could this be expected? Usually, dates start trickling in, one by one, then all the dates are confirmed in a press release.

Is anyone doing any diligence by contacting venues, promoters, contacts, etc? It's always fun to hear things before they're set in stone.

Here's hoping for a kickass summer of GN'R across the U.S.A.! I'm pumped.

Okay honestly, doesn't it seem like too soon for this. Maybe they should do something to solidify the current band... I donno, here's an idea.... Cut a record?

The only thing that's changed since I last seen em were a Niel Young and a Who cover. Not a big fan of either.

At least they started in 09 with playing almost every CD song, that was a change.

I'm really not understanding the logic of another US tour....

Axl wasn't really selling that well the last time he full blown toured the states, which was for the first time in over 5 years, and the first time since Chinese Democracy was released. With no reunion or no new music (that people generally dig), I hope he's not expecting a big turn out. It will probably be a worse turn out than last time, which was nothing to write home about in the first place. :shrugs: