**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm surprised people actually still care whether this gets released. We've all heard Axl's vocals through this period.

I've watched a couple videos from the vegas gigs (and the trailer), and they seem alright to me. Not perfect, but simply alright. Much like the O2 concert that leaked. So I'd gladly buy this, or watch it on the big screen.

If it was a show from the last couple of months, I wouldn't bother with it at all.

Edited by Jeez

I dont think most are as rabid about new material or a reunion as us. GNR is just a rock band with a storied past and a tabloid friendly lead singer.

True.

But it's because our favorite singer has only released one album in the past 20 years!

I dont think theres the demand from the majority. If you take it from 09, Axl has done a 3 year tour. Now what? 5 years to make a new record or its already done.

I would imagine after they are done recording etc.. that they would lay low for a time to let some build up occur before the release and another tour.

So maybe two years before we see them again??

Edited by T.wa.T

Can't wait 'til this leaks!

London leaked right? It was very awful to hear Axl's weak vocals but I enjoyed the show. This is worse than London, I think?

I saw some videos in youtube and sounds a little better, if you want to check the show was 2012/11/21. But in the most of songs it's pratically the same.

Is there any confirmation for the setlist?

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2012/the-joint-at-hard-rock-hotel-las-vegas-nv-1bdadd8c.html

Edited by LuanVictorxD

London leaked right? It was very awful to hear Axl's weak vocals but I enjoyed the show. This is worse than London, I think?

Either on par or better than London. Plus they dropped Street of Dreams, which I think was a definite low-point in the London show and replaced it with Catcher.

Don't know if he sounds better than in London, probably no 'cause he's been on a constant downhill since mid 2011, but I believe this is will leak someday, and at least there'll be something 'new' in GnR world.

2 things that i don't understand.

1) why rockfuel post the news here first and not on the official forum? We all know that the camp and this site are no longer in good terms. That's a way to piss off the band.

2) Why no more livestreams? To me it was pretty obvious that they cut the streams to make space for the DVD/BR.

But if this is not going to be released, where are the streams? I think they where doing pretty well in terms of money, everyone i know that love (or "hate") the band put money to see them.

So there's no point for a no DVD and no Streams scenario.

1) why rockfuel post the news here first and not on the official forum? We all know that the camp and this site are no longer in good terms. That's a way to piss off the band.

:rofl-lol:

Derrrrrrrrr, uh, derrrrrrrr, uh, why do da rocfuel post da DVD updateses on da stupid haterzz site? Why, uh, derrrr, would dey wanna post dat on da most poplular GNR cite on da internetzzz, uh, derrrrr?

Derrrrrrrrr, uh, derrrrrrrr, uh, why do da rocfuel post da DVD updateses on da stupid haterzz site? Why, uh, derrrr, would dey wanna post dat on da most poplular GNR cite on da internetzzz, uh, derrrrr?

I'm not mad at you even when all you do here is be a full time asshole. Since the mods don't give a fuck we could be exchanging insults all day, but i'll pass on that.

Im sorry if my question was too stupid for you. I will try harder next time to post something that approach your intellectual level.

Someone in the same level of stupidity as me want to discuss this?

Are you trying to communicate?

Has there been any leaked footage or previews of this show?

Just curious if it showcases the band, or if it's one of those annoying 80s style videos where the camera only stays in one place for 3-4 seconds and constantly goes back and forth between the band and the crowd?

And what is the official word from the band's management team?

Paradise city video and the trailer.

Its never officially been confirmed that it was ever going to be released by Guns n roses or management. The only hint was when they tweeted that the upcoming shot was going to be shot in 3D.Rockfuel teased us wit the rest.

Its never officially been confirmed that it was ever going to be released by Guns n roses or management. The only hint was when they tweeted that the upcoming shot was going to be shot in 3D.Rockfuel teased us wit the rest.

gnr also like the 3d film on facebook.

so you are saying it's not gnr's fault? lol, nutters.

not at all. Like an upcoming album they have kept quiet. Its not as if it was guns leading us on for months. Gnr never said summer release.

not at all. Like an upcoming album they have kept quiet. Its not as if it was guns leading us on for months. Gnr never said summer release.

ok thanks for your input, bellend!

Thanks.

Does the video for PC concentrate on the band? Or is it the annoying 80's cliched thing where it shows one band member for 3 seconds then quickly moves to an audience shot for 4 seconds then flashes back to a band member to 4 seconds then shows the crowd for 4 seconds.....over and over and over again?

Don't you think it's odd that Axl or the band's management team HASN'T commented on the video? Don't you think that any other band, with a real manager, would have given a statement in this situation???? Especially if the video company was making statements on the band's biggest forum? Every other band, with a real manager, would have gave an update. I know you like to defend almost everything Axl does, but surely you can admit that this is just another situation that the band/management team hasn't handled well?