**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got to admit, the no news about a release date is kind of discerning.

Wheres rockfuel?

It's not coming out.

It's kind of looking that way. Don't think I'd have bought it either way, I've seen em live. That did it for me.

This band never ceases to disappoint me.

It is kind of sad and amazing how much we'll put up with. Many bands do this, the Stones just completely took advantage of their fans with their last tour. But I wonder if any of these guys actually realize how cruel it is. Makes band like Phish and Pearl Jam seem like the friggen masiah.

I wonder if Team Brazil are holding up the Smashing Pumpkins release as well...

:rofl-lol:

What's so funny? They are evil enough to do so, right?

Yeah they are the anti-Christ. Everything horrible that happens in the world is their fault.

Yeah they are the anti-Christ. Everything horrible that happens in the world is their fault.

Weird, I've not seen anybody on this forum say anything close to that. Why must you guys lie and exaggerate all the time? If your points were strong you could just stick to the truth and not have to embelish and make stuff up. You two whine and cry about people coming here to cupcake and be negative.........but that's exactly what you are doing.

Nobody has ever said Beta was the anti-christ and that everything horrible in the world was their fault. The people on this forum are only concerned with their relationship with GnR. Why you guys focus on all this other weird stuff is beyond me. STOP trying to start fights.

Since Beta and her children have taken over the management side of things for GnR, what have they accomplished?

Failed release situations with live DVD

Failed release situations with concert being shown in theatres

Putting Axl in a baseball card series with the guitar player from Winger and a groupie named Bobby Brown.

Axl is having GnR play weddings and bowling alleys.

Ticket prices are increasing

No new music

And............when is the last time that the band's management team has updated Axl's millions of fans with a statement about the band's current plans???? Is this video ever being released? Is this band planning on releasing a new album anytime? Surely Beta and/or the kids have put out an official statement. Right???

Maybe you two are happy that Axl has released one album in 20 years and that the band's management never gives updates about the band's plans. Most fans of bands aren't happy with that.

Weird, I've not seen anybody on this forum say anything close to that. Why must you guys lie and exaggerate all the time? If your points were strong you could just stick to the truth and not have to embelish and make stuff up. You two whine and cry about people coming here to cupcake and be negative.........but that's exactly what you are doing.

Nobody has ever said Beta was the anti-christ and that everything horrible in the world was their fault. The people on this forum are only concerned with their relationship with GnR. Why you guys focus on all this other weird stuff is beyond me. STOP trying to start fights.

Since Beta and her children have taken over the management side of things for GnR, what have they accomplished?

Failed release situations with live DVD

Failed release situations with concert being shown in theatres

Putting Axl in a baseball card series with the guitar player from Winger and a groupie named Bobby Brown.

Axl is having GnR play weddings and bowling alleys.

Ticket prices are increasing

No new music

And............when is the last time that the band's management team has updated Axl's millions of fans with a statement about the band's current plans???? Is this video ever being released? Is this band planning on releasing a new album anytime? Surely Beta and/or the kids have put out an official statement. Right???

Maybe you two are happy that Axl has released one album in 20 years and that the band's management never gives updates about the band's plans. Most fans of bands aren't happy with that.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Just a question, are the people in this thread waiting on the DVD so they can enjoy it, or so they can slate it on mygnr? Like the london show for example.

If I think it's good, I'll enjoy it. If I think it sucks, I'll make fun of it.

Just a question, are the people in this thread waiting on the DVD so they can enjoy it, or so they can slate it on mygnr? Like the london show for example.

I really enjoyed the London show, so of its at least on par with that I'll like it. Although I have a feelin it will be even better.

We can't exactly know if we'll enjoy it or not before we watch it.

could you still enjoy it if he doesn't sound like 2010?

We can't exactly know if we'll enjoy it or not before we watch it.

could you still enjoy it if he doesn't sound like 2010?

I enjoyed the London DVD, so probably.

If I think it's good, I'll enjoy it. If I think it sucks, I'll make fun of it.

Yes.