**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If they give you a specific date then they're basically going to disappoint you. I think this will be released next year. :shrugs:

I still believe that's a dumb move from whoever is behind this. They should've released a 2010 gig.

Agree.

http://youtu.be/g0nA7vgQdyo

And people still defend Axls voice LOL. Amazing how shitty youtube recordings make Axl sound bad. You need a true pro shot to hear how great Axl truly is live. LMFAO!

Edited by jimb0

If they give you a specific date then they're basically going to disappoint you. I think this will be released next year. :shrugs:

I still believe that's a dumb move from whoever is behind this. They should've released a 2010 gig.

Agree.

http://youtu.be/g0nA7vgQdyo

And people still defend Axls voice LOL. Amazing how shitty youtube recordings make Axl sound bad. You need a true pro shot to hear how great Axl truly is live. LMFAO!

Honestly there is nothing wrong with either YCBM.

Rio 2011 is a good example of bad vocals.

Try Paradise

http://youtu.be/MbOI66Lxoek

What are we fans to do? We followed Axl as he single handedly replaced every member of one of our favorite bands. Patience isn't the word. We waited from 1993 to 2008 for the next Guns follow up. He replaced every musician for a totally new sound. Yet he still had 'That Voice' The most distinctive vocalist of our time. He comes around in late 2009 early 2010 sounding amazing. He tours 2010 sounding really f'n good... his performances are passionate and the sets are long.

Then he takes a half a year off and comes back sounding worst than ever. I used to listen to bootlegs all the time, not any more. The passion is gone... they've literally become a Vegas Act.

However this is made worst is the Band's inability to follow through with any live releases. Ever more tragic is that since DJ joined over four years ago the band has not gotten together to write one song, not to mention they haven't made plans in over four years to record anything besides 'Pink Panther.'

What are we even following? A musician in decline? Unmotivated by his talented team of five star musicians who's only job is to play other people's material as he gasps through the set winded?

Somethings gotta' give. In life if you are not improving, you are getting worst... And I've never seen such a drop off in ability from a Frontman in my life, but like I said, even worst... no artistic output Zero... zilch.

i am so fucking sick of this band

Judging on how discussion on all things relating to GNR have taken a drastic dip around here lately, I'd say you're not alone.

If Axl has such a hard time releasing beach towels and live shows; I don't see how faith in a officially released new album even exists anymore.

Like somebody else already stated, Jane's Addiction had a live DVD announced just in April, and it has already been released.

I highly doubted this would see the light of day when it was first announced, merely on how the 02 show got botched and how this was such a below average performance to flaunt.

Now I just find it downright laughable people are still bothering to hold their breath for this :lol:

Still no official cancellation announcement? Is this band finally mature? Is Axl getting professionnal? Will mygnrforum have to close because of lack of things to complain about? :awesomeface:

if you are so sick of this band, why are you here?

GNR for life :D

Delusional is your name.

Coming from...

If you are so sick of a band, or think it's no longer existing, why are you here? Why are you wasting your time? It is delusional.

Delusional is your name.

Delusional is your name.

Coming from...

If you are so sick of a band, or think it's no longer existing, why are you here? Why are you wasting your time? It is delusional.

I've been trying to explain this but nobody seems to understand it makes no sense for "them" to be here.

Delusional is your name.

Coming from...

I've been trying to explain this but nobody seems to understand it makes no sense for "them" to be here.
Agreed. I've been also saying this for a long time. However, no matter what we say they are going to continue to waste everybody's time with their hate. Edited by F*ck Fear