**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i hope the artwork isn't ridiculous and pathetic like the ones from the last show concerts.

and what would make you happy? what would you chooses a cover?

good question. i just don't want cheap ass graphics like the recent tour posters. skulls are also very dated.

I think nothing will happen here.

we won't see any DVD or otherwise.

like was said,release date,pics of the actual cover,Axl himself plugging it..

this is what should happen,but won't.

I said the same thing about the London concert theatrical release and got ripped. I come on this site only to see if there is a release date. Then log off.

I think nothing will happen here.

we won't see any DVD or otherwise.

like was said,release date,pics of the actual cover,Axl himself plugging it..

this is what should happen,but won't.

I said the same thing about the London concert theatrical release and got ripped. I come on this site only to see if there is a release date. Then log off.

Well that's not really accurate.

You also come to this site to tell people they can't judge a show based off of Youtube videos.........unless it's you and your wife, you two are allowed to do that, but nobody else. Then you usually swear a bit, insult a few people, and follow by saying you don't care if anybody reads it and your leaving.

I'm betting this will be the cover:

main_gnr.jpg

...It wouldn't be bad.

it's a nostalgia dvd from a nostalgia-act, so yeah, not bad. no moving forward, but ok. still waiting for the "evolution" of gnr some claimed would happen after slash quit.

I want this blu ray to come so I can go to counter in HMV and say "I want this robot rape blu ray and can I have it in a bag"

" Do you have the new Guns N' Roses dvd?" "Which one?" "The one with the robot raping a woman on the cover".

I cant see the old band doing Shacklers or Scraped, Prostitute. But it wasnt an earth shatter change, its still GNR.

I think they would've been able to record songs like these, but not immediately after UYI.

I don't think slash would ever do that kind of production or play those kind of backwards Korn riffs. Prostitute I just don't think there's enough guitar parts being played. I could imagine Slash putting a solo on TIL but I doubt he'd care about it. I think if they did a Shackler's type song it would sound like DTJ or Locomotive.