**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

my birthday is 17th August '13. I hope i get this Bluray

Hey, cool GIF but that 'FreeGIF' is annoying. I fixed it for ya:

34gog09.gif

Very big thanks, i don't have a very good GIF Programm. I hate watermarks. Which programm are you using?

my birthday is 17th August '13. I hope i get this Bluray

Hey, cool GIF but that 'FreeGIF' is annoying. I fixed it for ya:

34gog09.gif

Very big thanks, i don't have a very good GIF Programm. I hate watermarks. Which programm are you using?

No prob!

I'm using Photoshop CS6. It's easy and quick.

Rock Fuel made public an upcoming Jane's Addiction release in April. That was released yesterday. They publicized the GNR release in January, we're still awaiting a release date. Either GNR are stalling over some semantic again, or Interscope are dragging their heels.

Edited by NGOG

I guess it's the first time I read an official press statement not to announce the release date, but that there will be another statement to reveal the release date. Inception in the GNR World.

Why is everything so painstaking with GNR?

Getting an official release for anything is like pulling teeth with this band.

Just fucking release it already.

No.

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense.