**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Summer release". Summer officially starts in one week from today. It's looking more doubtful each day.

You're right, it's supposed to be released during the summer. But the release date is usually announced months prior to the actual release (especially when it's in cinemas).

"Summer release". Summer officially starts in one week from today. It's looking more doubtful each day.

You're right, it's supposed to be released during the summer. But the release date is usually announced months prior to the actual release (especially when it's in cinemas).

Which is exactly why it looks more doubtful that this will be released with each passing day :tongue2:

For what it's worth, the Smashing Pumpkins and Beach Boys releases are still "TBA" as well. That's 3 of the 5 original shows listed; Korn's DVD is out and Jane's Addiction is slated for 6/25. It is easy to be pessimistic after so many previous false starts but GnR isn't alone, so hopefully these will get dates soon.

Which is exactly why it looks more doubtful that this will be released with each passing day :tongue2:

Sorry I didn't read your post good enough :) But I definitely agree. I'm still hoping for it to come, though! And if it doesn't, I don't blame rockfuel. I'm sure they're trying their best to get this thing released.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why people are so pessimistic that this is actually going to get released. It is. This isn't just some random company putting out a bootleg. The fact that they've continually given us updates and have been talking with GNR and Axl along the way is, quite frankly, astounding.

I don't understand why people are so pessimistic that this is actually going to get released. It is. This isn't just some random company putting out a bootleg. The fact that they've continually given us updates and have been talking with GNR and Axl along the way is, quite frankly, astounding.

All the other projects that have been scrapped, and you don't understand the pessimism? They've released trailers for projects that never got released....

All the other projects that have been scrapped, and you don't understand the pessimism? They've released trailers for projects that never got released....

I'm guessing it won't get released either. Hell, they even cancelled the VH1 Classic airing of London 02. They had at least 30 Hi Def cameras set up to record the show and it still got cancelled. My guess is that Axl listens to his voice and just says.... toss it. It's a shame that they didn't set up a DVD release from 2010... back when Axl had some fire in his belly instead of just empty alchy calories.

Interscope Is Responsability

I'm confident that this will be released. Come September 31 and there isn't no more concrete evidence about the release then I'm giving up, but as it stands I reckon this will be brought out.

You'll give up hope a month after summer ends of a 'summer' release?

I'm confident that this will be released. Come September 31 and there isn't no more concrete evidence about the release then I'm giving up, but as it stands I reckon this will be brought out.

You'll give up hope a month after summer ends of a 'summer' release?
I think he is talking about a concrete release date and press release.

go get some tissues, man

Hopefully this will never come out

Axl vocals are weak as fuck

If this shitty vocal performance came out, then Axl lost forever and we probably don't hear any new music from him...

go get some tissues, man

Hopefully this will never come out

Axl vocals are weak as fuck

If this shitty vocal performance came out, then Axl lost forever and we probably don't hear any new music from him...

I used all the tissues after I had sex with your mother... MAN!

Axl sounded good at this show.

Also, no one is forcing you into buying it!