**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Paradise city video and the trailer.

Its never officially been confirmed that it was ever going to be released by Guns n roses or management. The only hint was when they tweeted that the upcoming shot was going to be shot in 3D.Rockfuel teased us wit the rest.

so you are saying it's not gnr's fault? lol, nutters.

not at all. Like an upcoming album they have kept quiet. Its not as if it was guns leading us on for months. Gnr never said summer release.

:rofl-lol:

ok thanks for your input, bellend!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Its never officially been confirmed that it was ever going to be released by Guns n roses or management. The only hint was when they tweeted that the upcoming shot was going to be shot in 3D.Rockfuel teased us wit the rest.

Thanks.

Does the video for PC concentrate on the band? Or is it the annoying 80's cliched thing where it shows one band member for 3 seconds then quickly moves to an audience shot for 4 seconds then flashes back to a band member to 4 seconds then shows the crowd for 4 seconds.....over and over and over again?

Don't you think it's odd that Axl or the band's management team HASN'T commented on the video? Don't you think that any other band, with a real manager, would have given a statement in this situation???? Especially if the video company was making statements on the band's biggest forum? Every other band, with a real manager, would have gave an update. I know you like to defend almost everything Axl does, but surely you can admit that this is just another situation that the band/management team hasn't handled well?

I agree something has gone wrong, but i don't think its as serious as then london dvd. Probably more of a delay, and I'm thinking that's due to interscope and securing a time for cinema release.

I honestly think this will come out, until rockfuel take it down from there website.

I'm giving it until sept 31, if no further update by then, ill accept this will end up with the better video, south american doc and the london dvd and then ill see it as a failed project.

i haven't seen the paradise city video in a while but it looked quite professionally done. Can't see them showing much crowd as they looked flat and like zombies.

Thanks.

Does the video for PC concentrate on the band? Or is it the annoying 80's cliched thing where it shows one band member for 3 seconds then quickly moves to an audience shot for 4 seconds then flashes back to a band member to 4 seconds then shows the crowd for 4 seconds.....over and over and over again?

Don't you think it's odd that Axl or the band's management team HASN'T commented on the video? Don't you think that any other band, with a real manager, would have given a statement in this situation???? Especially if the video company was making statements on the band's biggest forum? Every other band, with a real manager, would have gave an update. I know you like to defend almost everything Axl does, but surely you can admit that this is just another situation that the band/management team hasn't handled well?

I agree something has gone wrong, but i don't think its as serious as then london dvd. Probably more of a delay, and I'm thinking that's due to interscope and securing a time for cinema release.

I honestly think this will come out, until rockfuel take it down from there website.

I'm giving it until sept 31, if no further update by then, ill accept this will end up with the better video, south american doc and the london dvd and then ill see it as a failed project.

i haven't seen the paradise city video in a while but it looked quite professionally done. Can't see them showing much crowd as they looked flat and like zombies.

Ya, good points.

I hope it comes out.

I guess I'm just a little more frustrated than you are and lay the blame for all those things at a different place than you do!!!!! There is one common thing in all those issues!!!!!!!!

People say I'm a hater, but I would be the happiest guy on this forum if there was two more albums out, two live DVDs out, more videos released, etc.

LMFAO at this not even being pinned anymore.

Like barcadi said the other night, when the mods even start losing hope, you know it's bad.

Why? Do you think the mods knows anything more about this release than anyone else? No. Thread was made for updates. There's none. So basically what we got is 30+ pages of the same people saying it wont come out. We heard you on page 1.

LMFAO at this not even being pinned anymore.

Like barcadi said the other night, when the mods even start losing hope, you know it's bad.

Why? Do you think the mods knows anything more about this release than anyone else? No. Thread was made for updates. There's none. So basically what we got is 30+ pages of the same people saying it wont come out. We heard you on page 1.

Couldn't say it any better.

Hey, hate on me if you want, but look who's turning out to be correct yet again.

Sometimes what you guys see as haters are just realists. But continue to bury your heads in the sand if you want. :shrugs:

Edited by Bobbo