**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They should have released London 2010. Incredible.

London 2010 was proshot? I know London 2012 was....didn't know the one with Duff was as well. Do you have images of the professional cameras?
It was proshot. They immediately released 4 songs but never the entire gig.

London 2010 was proshot? I know London 2012 was....didn't know the one with Duff was as well. Do you have images of the professional cameras?

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

I think ur confusing it with Reading & Leeds

I think ur confusing it with Reading & Leeds
Oops lol same diff

i know it's time they released something but advertising axl's current voice is not a good idea. even in tokio 92 he didn't sound that good. they should release something with good vocals.

Tokyo 1992 was amazing! I'd love to see the Paris 1992 concert released officially though, that show rocked.

i know it's time they released something but advertising axl's current voice is not a good idea. even in tokio 92 he didn't sound that good. they should release something with good vocals.

Hahaha "even in tokyo he didn't sound that good"... this is the dumbiest thing i read here...In Tokyo 1992 he didn't sound good , he sounded brilliant... The best voice in rnr...I think they should relize Argentina or Brazil 2010 some stadium show

Hahaha "even in tokyo he didn't sound that good"... this is the dumbiest thing i read here...In Tokyo 1992 he didn't sound good , he sounded brilliant... The best voice in rnr...I think they should relize Argentina or Brazil 2010 some stadium show

you probably don't read much. it wasn't his best night. but it's one of my favorite show.

• 3 months later...