**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

new label - new management!

and yes, christmas would have been the time to release it, mums buying the dvd for their kids "you like rock music right?". At this stage... it's hard to call it, I think it's coming close to the point where they should just release it and stop dwelling on tiny details that won't matter in a years time.

maybe they are just dodging the Metallica dvd this year?

Even theaters may not want 2 3D movies a year?

Guest cbgnr666

Its not going to have a run in theatres, probably only a limited a one day showing like the def lepard show, maybe two,so I can't see the Metallica show mattering much.

Bumble seems to have answered our questions... "From the little I've heard, we're waiting on clearances"... that's generally from label or old band members (although I thought you lost rights when you leave a band, so you can't stop these types of releases).

I wish we could get an honest answer from someone who actually knows something.

It never seems to be the case. I wish Axl would put out a statement so people can stop speculating on what the hell is going on with GNR?

Bumble never gives info unless it's accurate... I think we can trust him if he says it's being delayed by clearance issues.

There's no reason to put it in theaters. Just release it on DVD and Blur Ray. This should of been easy, putting on the residency was the hard part. How hard could it be to do some minor editing and releasing it. Hard to believe how hard it is to get anything done in GnR land.

It never seems to be the case. I wish Axl would put out a statement so people can stop speculating on what the hell is going on with GNR?

Bumble never gives info unless it's accurate... I think we can trust him if he says it's being delayed by clearance issues.

Yeah. My guess for a while has been clearances and I don't think it necessarily has to do with GN'R material. I'm guessing the covers that were performed that night (at least The Seeker?) might be a part of the hold up.

Yeah. My guess for a while has been clearances and I don't think it necessarily has to do with GN'R material. I'm guessing the covers that were performed that night (at least The Seeker?) might be a part of the hold up.

Maybe they should have ironed-out all the clearances before they announced this was coming out Summer 2013. This thread has been going for 9 months.

Amateur hour ... as usual.

Oh yeah, I get that and agree. I wasn't trying to justify it at all, just saying that my guess is that's what's holding up the release.

They could just remove The Seeker from the tracklist. You can blame whoever you want but after so many years, isn't it clear it's all up to Axl? Can you really blame the record company after CD? Yes, they are corporate evil people, but EVERY OTHER BAND manages to release stuff somehow. I'm sure the Pumpkins/Billy Corgan have legal issues with past members and if I'm not wrong, they released a DVD recently, from a show that happened AFTER the Vegas residency.

What I'm trying to say is: If you want to blame, or to find a reason for something going wrong in GNR, take a look at history.

They could just remove The Seeker from the tracklist. You can blame whoever you want but after so many years, isn't it clear it's all up to Axl? Can you really blame the record company after CD? Yes, they are corporate evil people, but EVERY OTHER BAND manages to release stuff somehow. I'm sure the Pumpkins/Billy Corgan have legal issues with past members and if I'm not wrong, they released a DVD recently, from a show that happened AFTER the Vegas residency.

What I'm trying to say is: If you want to blame, or to find a reason for something going wrong in GNR, take a look at history.

If memory serves me right, their DVD was announced after Axl's as well.

If I was gullible enough to believe this is ALL because of clearance issues, wouldn't it just make more sense to drop the covers people just use for piss breaks in the first place? As Bonham said, this should have been cleared up from the get go.

My guess is the hold up is mainly Axl pouting about something to the label like the man child that he is. Whether it's them not going the extra mile for funding and/or promotional costs or whatever. Business as usual.

Edited by Bobbo

i wish we could get a date when this thread will be locked forever

When you hit 1,000,000 posts and resign from the forum.

have you got any problem with me?

then write to me

i don't resign from this forum JUST because you want it, Mr. Moderator

i wish we could get a date when this thread will be locked forever

When Ashba learns how to properly play the solo to TIL...

So...never most likely

well at least he recorded his own solo on that song, but MSL keeps himself the leak