**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can we agree that if it were Slash, Duff, Bucket, Robin...or anyone that is no longer in the fold, Axl or TB should have no problem telling us that?

Well, of course they SHOULD have no problem doing that. However, to accomplish that they would have to lift their heads to stop pompously filating themselves. I'm not sure that, say, Fernando could qualify.

By choosing to say nothing, can you really get too pissed if people speculate that you were, in fact, the problem?

Speculation is just that, speculation, correct? And is it credible to get pissed about people incorrectly speculating its you as you sit on stone cold proof you are innocent here? If you choose not to correct the record, you can't get too pissed at misinformation, no?

Agreed and Agreed. However, this is the same camp who, while saying absolutely nothing, has a well known aversion to false information and speculation about what's going on behind the scenes. I expect this situation to be no different than the Better video, Alternate Covers, Next album, etc. etc. ect. Swept under the carpet, and we're all assholes here for harping on it.

Awesome.

Edited by sofine11

Can we agree that if it were Slash, Duff, Bucket, Robin...or anyone that is no longer in the fold, Axl or TB should have no problem telling us that?

Well, of course they SHOULD have no problem doing that. However, to accomplish that they would have to lift their heads to stop pompously filating themselves. I'm not sure that, say, Fernando could qualify.

Said this on HTGH, but I can see very clearly why there could be a problem doing that:

If there is still an opportunity to resolve the disagreement on licensing and get the DVD/Blu-ray release out, what benefit would there be to going public about any disagreements/issues?

Ali

Said this on HTGH, but I can see very clearly why there could be a problem doing that:

If there is still an opportunity to resolve the disagreement on licensing and get the DVD/Blu-ray release out, what benefit would there be to going public about any disagreements/issues?

Ali

Agreements should have been made long time ago about this.

This is true.

But its going to come down to Axl and TB having some thick skin. Not a trait they have shown in the past.

If you know you aren't to blame but don't say anything, you can't get too pissed about people saying it was all you. You need to ignore that.

That tends to not be their M.O.

Ali

I'm not disputing that at all. But, whatever happened, or didn't happen as it should have, in the past is in the past. Whatever the situation is now is where things are now. If there is an opportunity to move forward and salvage the Blu-ray release, I personally don't see any benefit in terms of reaching that resolution to publicly airing the issues at play here.

Ali

Axl Rose could have avoided all of these headaches, if he came up with a new name for his new band.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have an ounce of creativity left. :(

A new name doesnt solves anything. The problem are the songs.

But, we don't know who is the problematic "band member" .
Maybe was Pitman because her synths are low in the final mix
Maybe Fortus by the same reason
Maybe Ashba, because he was recorded committing mistakes in every solo.
Maybe Timmy because that day he had a bad haircut
Maybe, maybe, maybe....
  • Like 2

Ali

I dunno. This situation feels very familiar. There were negotiations for a video, alternate covers, remix albums, a second album....All of which fell through the fingers of the same clowns involved in this current nonsense. I doubt that email would have gone out, along with the laundry list of cancellations if this thing was destined to go the distance....

This is true.

But its going to come down to Axl and TB having some thick skin. Not a trait they have shown in the past.

If you know you aren't to blame but don't say anything, you can't get too pissed about people saying it was all you. You need to ignore that.

That tends to not be their M.O.

I don't disagree at all. I'll just say "cross that bridge when you get to it".

Ali

Ali

I'm not disputing that at all. But, whatever happened, or didn't happen as it should have, in the past is in the past. Whatever the situation is now is where things are now. If there is an opportunity to move forward and salvage the Blu-ray release, I personally don't see any benefit in terms of reaching that resolution to publicly airing the issues at play here.

Ali

And that will be their excuse for not explaining anything. Legal issues, not at liberty to discuss, trying to salvage the blu ray release... And in a few months, this will be only one more thing that just didn't happen for some reason.

Ali

Ali

And that will be their excuse for not explaining anything. Legal issues, not at liberty to discuss, trying to salvage the blu ray release... And in a few months, this will be only one more thing that just didn't happen for some reason.

Maybe. Maybe it's what's really going on. We have no way of knowing for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe Rock Fuel can offer some insight on the situation.

Ali

• Like 1

Maybe. Maybe it's what's really going on. We have no way of knowing for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe Rock Fuel can offer some insight on the situation.

Ali

If this is again something that is out of control for GNR/TB/Axl, then maybe Axl should just drop the name and go solo or something, because GNR seems truly cursed. Apparently Rockfuel can't or won't offer some insight. They were reading this thread while NGOG asked them for some explanation, but they posted nothing.

I dunno. This situation feels very familiar. There were negotiations for a video, alternate covers, remix albums, a second album....All of which fell through the fingers of the same clowns involved in this current nonsense. I doubt that email would have gone out, along with the laundry list of cancellations if this thing was destined to go the distance....

Agreed all around.

Having it go by the wayside and simply never addressed again is not the play.

This organization already has too many Chuck Cunninghams.

Was my on-topic post deleted (with no follow-up PM might I add) because I mentioned WFA or because i mentioned "the site that shall not be mention" (even though I didn't call it by name)?

I don't think you sent enough naked pics to forum members in that post to make it valid

we cannot comment, except the matter is being resolved with original members.. more to come.

Thanks.

Just like Axl announced a few days vefore HOF that he wasnt attending, slash gets his own back now.

Mean while we are getting our asses fucked by Axl and Slash. Abused and thrown around.