**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Slash blocks Axl's DVD release in another trademark display of slimy passive aggressiveness

Right up there with acting like the big man in interviews and going on to write petty little coded songs about Axl.

Or no, maybe it was Duff, Izzy or Steven.

Except, Duff and Izzy are cool with Axl, and Steven needs the royalty money.

Use your heads, people.

Who said this? :lol:

Slash blocks Axl's DVD release in another trademark display of slimy passive aggressiveness

Right up there with acting like the big man in interviews and going on to write petty little coded songs about Axl.

Use your heads, people.

I made the thread and Black Sabbath locked it, so I decided to carry on the discussion in this shitstorm of a thread.

Use your heads, people.

I made the thread and Black Sabbath locked it, so I decided to carry on the discussion in this shitstorm of a thread.
Maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake because I just got done with a 14 hr shift, lol, but who said the above quote?

Use your heads, people.

Maybe I'm a bit slow on the uptake because I just got done with a 14 hr shift, lol, but who said the above quote?

I did. If you're unaware, rockfuel confirmed that "original members" are responsible for the blockage of this DVD, so that's my hypothesis.

Use your heads, people.

I did. If you're unaware, rockfuel confirmed that "original members" are responsible for the blockage of this DVD, so that's my hypothesis.

so if it original members, i cant see it being izzy, duff maybe....and that leaves steven and slash.....god damn who is the culprit haha

so if it original members, i cant see it being izzy, duff maybe....and that leaves steven and slash.....god damn who is the culprit haha

Steven is way too broke to turn down the royalties he'd get from the DVD.

If I had to rank the culprits in order of likelihood, I'd go Slash, Duff, Steven/Izzy

Steven is way too broke to turn down the royalties he'd get from the DVD.

If I had to rank the culprits in order of likelihood, I'd go Slash, Duff, Steven/Izzy

well i think your probably right, ugh i just want this worked out, i dont give too shits about the film in theaters, i just wanted the dvd/cd of the show...

I can't really say I'd blame him. Isn't it rumored Axl

cock blocked him with made in stoke?

Why would he accommodate Axl then? Who would over those circumstances? :shrugs:

Yeah I don't blame him either. I just think he's slimy as fuck for being so passive aggressive about it.

• Like 1

I can't really say I'd blame him. Isn't it rumored Axl

cock blocked him with made in stoke?

Why would he accommodate Axl then? Who would over those circumstances? :shrugs:

Yeah I don't blame him either. I just think he's slimy as fuck for being so passive aggressive about it.
I know I'm gonna come off a battered Slash fanboy, but I swear upon all that is holy I would say the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. It seems like a bit of an extreme viewpoint. A little overkill. I really see no reasons to look at it as a huge elaborate ordeal to take the piss on Axl. I'd imagine he was just given a piece of paper to sign allowing Axl to use old songs for a live release, said "lol, no.", and went about his day. Which any respectable person would've done given the circumstances.

Would you play wingman to somebody that deliberately cocked blocked you? Calling you passive aggressive for that would be the furthest thing from my mind. :shrugs:

• Like 1

I haven't seen a post mentioning this yet, and it's a pretty interesting theory. Slash is apparently releasing another live show sometime this Summer, and obviously a few guns n roses songs are a factor.

Obviously, this is just a hypothetical for now, but perhaps Axl isn't signing off on him using gnr songs, so Slash told him to suck an egg with his appetite for covers bullshit?

Could just be one of those things where the lawyers make ridiculous demands without the interested parties even knowing, like when Axl told Zakk Wylde his lawyers said Zakk wanted $3 million and his own tour bus.