**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just pay what Slash wants and get over it.

I smell the problem here and i don't believe it's Slash or Axl. It's Universal. As long as GNR is related with that corpo, we ain't gonna see shit. CD was a miracle. What's the point of documentaries, music videos, live concerts, remix CD, alt covers and not release it? I have seen effort in Axl to get the things done, but nothing gets ever released.

• Like 1

Nothing like people jumping to conclusions. Maybe wait to hear more before we assume we know exactly who is blocking what?

Either way, what sort of band with what sort of management lets something like this get so far along without making sure they have the all clear?

Nothing like people jumping to conclusions. Maybe wait to hear more before we assume we know exactly who is blocking what?

Either way, what sort of band with what sort of management lets something like this get so far along without making sure they have the all clear?

This. Weren't we told in December (I think) that everything was cleared ? Yet here we are four months later...

maybe buckethead and robin finck are behind this as well? axl has so many grudges with ex-members i'll be really surprised if they manage to release this dvd.

RockFuel said here they are dealing with "original members" representatives.

• Like 1

So, really, what actual information do we have at this point as to why this is cancelled? Any?

Rockfuel: we cannot comment, except the matter is being resolved with reps of original members.. more to come

So, really, what actual information do we have at this point as to why this is cancelled? Any?

RockFuel has said here they are license issues. And they are dealing with original members reps. Why RockFuel didn´t take care of that earlier? Nobody knows

Slash threw a temper tantrum to get back at Axl for throwing a temper tantrum.

The most important question though is "who gives a shit? " Let the manchildren spazz, there's plenty of better live performances on YouTube for free anyway. :shrugs:

Rockfuel: we cannot comment, except the matter is being resolved with reps of original members.. more to come

OK, so we have a vague quote about original members. And did they use the plural "members" or the singular? The less psychotic will of course notice that no one is yet mentioned by name - I am of course not denying that Slash could be involved - and nothing is said about why there are issues with original members. The more psychotic will make themselves obvious with their posts.

OK, so we have a vague quote about original members. And did they use the plural "members" or the singular? The less psychotic will of course notice that no one is yet mentioned by name - I am of course not denying that Slash could be involved - and nothing is said about why there are issues with original members. The more psychotic will make themselves obvious with their posts.

I copied and pasted it. So, plural, and quite vague, yes.

An important point here is that many put this down to the conspiracy that Axl hates releasing GNR products. Who, prior to Rock Fuel's post, would have acknowledged that it may be an old GNR contingent causing problems?

Anybody who dared to voice that possibility would have been branded a "nutter" - and you guys know that.