March 20th, 2013 - Brisbane, Australia

highvoltage

Some more vids pleeeease!

I'm drooling to see a Nice Boys vid w/Angry Anderson....best moment of the night for sure.

It was cool! I think Angry singing it in a different key threw Axl off at first... but he brought it together in the 2nd half of the song. :)
Angry was singing off-key?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drooling to see a Nice Boys vid w/Angry Anderson....best moment of the night for sure.

It was cool! I think Angry singing it in a different key threw Axl off at first... but he brought it together in the 2nd half of the song. :)

GN'R play the song in a different key to Rose Tattoo and Angry can't hit the same notes Axl does... so he sings it a little differently. Not off-key though.

GN'R play the song in a different key to Rose Tattoo and Angry can't hit the same notes Axl does... so he sings it a little differently. Not off-key though.
Does he sing it an octave below? Or just change the melody around?

Apart from Nice Boys it's the same as the 17th, we had Glad to be here, Dont Cry, KOHD and Nightrain. Then encore Patience & PC.

No Seeker on the 17th, more similar to the 16th show in setlist except Bil Gibbons appeared which is pretty cool.

I feel really down now that it's over & who knows when we will see them again. I could watch the whole concert again and again live, the longer it went the more you got into it rather than getting tired & wishing it would end. Does anyone else feel that letdown when it's over?

Guest Gunns

similar to the 16th show but glad the seeker is back in, that and catcher were the highlight for me this tour

Edited by Gunns

A bit of both.

You'll hear for yourself in about 40 minutes. :)

A bit of both.

finally we got a recent niceboys vid and last week scraped

A bit of both.

finally we got a recent niceboys vid and last week scraped
Scraped?

ScrapeD???!?!?!?

yeah, the only performance of 2011-2012

Why does everyone who films this song cut it off within 2 minutes? That actually sounded decent.
if you just listen, you can easily think its from 2010
There's one from 2010 (in Russia I think) that sounds phenomenal, but again, it cuts off around the same time. The best Scraped video from what I can tell is the one from Edmonton 2010. Edited by bacardimayne

Apart from Nice Boys it's the same as the 17th, we had Glad to be here, Dont Cry, KOHD and Nightrain. Then encore Patience & PC.

No Seeker on the 17th, more similar to the 16th show in setlist except Bil Gibbons appeared which is pretty cool.

I feel really down now that it's over & who knows when we will see them again. I could watch the whole concert again and again live, the longer it went the more you got into it rather than getting tired & wishing it would end. Does anyone else feel that letdown when it's over?

Yeah i felt exactly the same; i didn't want the show to end! Who knows if and when they will come out again...

ScrapeD???!?!?!?

Why does everyone who films this song cut it off within 2 minutes? That actually sounded decent.

After getting lucky by filming when they happened to play it (scraped) I figured enjoying the song and not looking at my phone for the entire song would be a better option, glad you guys are enjoying the clip for what its worth, I too wish it was longer

ScrapeD???!?!?!?

After getting lucky by filming when they happened to play it (scraped) I figured enjoying the song and not looking at my phone for the entire song would be a better option, glad you guys are enjoying the clip for what its worth, I too wish it was longer

That sounded really, really good actually!