March 20th, 2013 - Brisbane, Australia

highvoltage

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it's a bit out of focus guys, I just discovered my camera's exposure settings were a bit fucked last night. That didn't mix well with the lighting.

You'll see what I mean by Angry throwing Axl off a bit at the start, but it gets a lot better pretty quickly!

Watch it in HD, sounds a lot better. Will upload Paradise City later... it's a bit big, but it looks a lot better at least. :)

Sorry it's a bit out of focus guys, I just discovered my camera's exposure settings were a bit fucked last night. That didn't mix well with the lighting.

You'll see what I mean by Angry throwing Axl off a bit at the start, but it gets a lot better pretty quickly!

Watch it in HD, sounds a lot better. Will upload Paradise City later... it's a bit big, but it looks a lot better at least. :)

Probably the worst version I've heard of this song. Compare this with Tokyo 2009 (where his voice wasn't good also) and it's almost funny to see how bad he is nowadays.

"Nice Boys" kicked ass! Thanks, HV!

Probably the worst version I've heard of this song. Compare this with Tokyo 2009 (where his voice wasn't good also) and it's almost funny to see how bad he is nowadays.

:jerkoff:

So this is the worst version, 2009 he couldn't sing it either. Yet he's walking away with millions of dollars and millions of people who want to meet him while you're..........well busking this song in the street & sounding fantastic. Right?

Did you watch the whole thing? I disagree pretty strongly, but each to their own. :shrugs:

Once again, a forum member expresses a negative opinion and a worshiper has to swoop in and attack the forum member.

It's an OK performance with some truly awful moments and a couple cool moments. That's all.

Thanks for uploading the vid.

Edited by magisme

Once again, a forum member expresses a negative opinion and a worshiper has to swoop in and attack the forum member.

It's an OK performance with some truly awful moments and a couple cool moments. That's all.

Thanks for uploading the vid.

I don't think anyone attacked anyone, a few opinions kicked around is all. I think its a great vid, song. Call me a worshiper or a forum member with an opinion.

Some will dig it, some will not big deal it's kinda what this forum is about, if we all agreed on everything this place would be shit.

Thanks for postin HV I am diggin your videos

Edited by gunsguy

Some nice pics from a journo, just don't read the weird article!
Pics:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/photogallery/entertainment/music/guns-n-roses-in-brisbane-20130321-2ggni.html
Article:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/music/counting-down-the-moments-til-they-played-november-rain-20130321-2ggn2.html

Another review:
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/review-guns-n-roses-brisbane-entertainment-centre-wednesday-march-20/story-e6frfkp9-1226602374945

But you know what, I had a f*in blast, front again, as for every tour in Australia since 1993.
BTW Jarmo you lucky bugger, saw you wandering around...
And HV your girlfriends smokin!

Pics:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/photogallery/entertainment/music/guns-n-roses-in-brisbane-20130321-2ggni.html

Article:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/music/counting-down-the-moments-til-they-played-november-rain-20130321-2ggn2.html

Another review:

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/review-guns-n-roses-brisbane-entertainment-centre-wednesday-march-20/story-e6frfkp9-1226602374945

But you know what, I had a f*in blast, front again, as for every tour in Australia since 1993.

Thanks for sharing. Pic #3 shows DJ but the caption mentioned BBF's name instead. Ha ha.

Did you watch the whole thing? I disagree pretty strongly, but each to their own. :shrugs:

I enjoyed this version of Nice Boys a lot, not sure why anyone would think it as the worst?? But like he said ^^^ to each his own.

>So this is the worst version, 2009 he couldn't sing it either. Yet he's walking away with millions of dollars and millions of people who want to meet him while you're..........well busking this song in the street & sounding fantastic. Right?

Fuck off.

And people honestly wonder why Axl doesn't bother posting here anymore.

With "fans" like this, why bother? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Pics:

Article:

Another review:

Yeah neither review was very favorable, just read those. To be fair though, the latter was written by a guy who admits he doesn't like GN'R and the former was kind of... stupid? Seriously, a poem? The crowd was pretty into it, I did notice a few people leaving early, but it was a weeknight after all. I usually read the comments in the review sections on news sites to get an indication of what people thought and they've almost all been positive.

My girlfriend wasn't there man, the girl that got her boobs out on my shoulders (if that's who you're talking about) is just a friend. She said it was one of the best shows she'd ever been to! :)

>So this is the worst version, 2009 he couldn't sing it either. Yet he's walking away with millions of dollars and millions of people who want to meet him while you're..........well busking this song in the street & sounding fantastic. Right?

Fuck off.

OH MY GOD SOMEONE CRITICIZED A PERFORMANCE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AND I MUST CALL THEM A WANKER FOR EXPRESSING THEIR OPINION

Pics:

Article:

Another review:

Yeah neither review was very favorable, just read those. To be fair though, the latter was written by a guy who admits he doesn't like GN'R and the former was kind of... stupid? Seriously, a poem? The crowd was pretty into it, I did notice a few people leaving early, but it was a weeknight after all. I usually read the comments in the review sections on news sites to get an indication of what people thought and they've almost all been positive.

My girlfriend wasn't there man, the girl that got her boobs out on my shoulders (if that's who you're talking about) is just a friend. She said it was one of the best shows she'd ever been to! :)

I asked my friend in Qld what her hubby & daughter thought of the show and she said the LOVED it - I asked her did they mention the boobies and she said no but they were grinning from ear to ear.

>So this is the worst version, 2009 he couldn't sing it either. Yet he's walking away with millions of dollars and millions of people who want to meet him while you're..........well busking this song in the street & sounding fantastic.

Right?
Fuck off.

Suppose you missed where he said the performance was great.

**simpleton's head explodes**

>So this is the worst version, 2009 he couldn't sing it either. Yet he's walking away with millions of dollars and millions of people who want to meet him while you're..........well busking this song in the street & sounding fantastic.

Right?
Fuck off.

OH MY GOD SOMEONE CRITICIZED A PERFORMANCE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AND I MUST CALL THEM A WANKER FOR EXPRESSING THEIR OPINION

Excuse me but I did not call them a wanker at all, they are basing their opinion on a video and not on actually being at the performance live. While at the concert I was thinking how perfect they sounded but I'm sure uploaded videos will show they might not have sounded as great. You really need to be there to get the full extent of the sound, you cannot tell from a video taken from the audience without the quality of sound whether it is "the worst I've ever heard". That's all I'm saying.