Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

Won't be any issues getting tickets for stadiums. Last night in the Pandora presale I could still pull up 3 tickets together for Buffalo within the first 25 rows on the field, 12 hours after the presale started. Plus, look at AC/DC; their tickets have been on sale for 2 months and not a single gig is sold out, and their tickets are a quarter of the price. The Stones will be giving tickets away by the week of the gig.

Great for me!

I'll get my AC/DC tickets for Detroit last minute, too. May not get GA, but we should all meet up

Won't be any issues getting tickets for stadiums. Last night in the Pandora presale I could still pull up 3 tickets together for Buffalo within the first 25 rows on the field, 12 hours after the presale started. Plus, look at AC/DC; their tickets have been on sale for 2 months and not a single gig is sold out, and their tickets are a quarter of the price. The Stones will be giving tickets away by the week of the gig.

Great for me!

I'll get my AC/DC tickets for Detroit last minute, too. May not get GA, but we should all meet up

You gonna fucking get GA no matter what it costs. I wanna rock out with our cocks out with you at the barrier!

FYI, field tickets for Detroit (For AC/DC) start at $154 on Stub Hub right now. A little bit of a mark up, but nothing significant. Those prices will almost surely drop though.

Finally got through for Columbus too. Never imagined I'd be seeing the Stones 4 times in a single year! :D :D :D

For comparison - my mom's and I's tickets for these four gigs (Not counting any other tickets I've had to get for people, there were a few for Buffalo and Indy) comes to about the same price we paid for nosebleeds for Brooklyn in 2012. I'm pretty happy with this :)

I'm surprised I can still pull up pairs. Unless they have a huge amount for this offer, or people don't really know about it?

I'd like to do more than one show, but Pittsburgh is already 4 hours from me and none of the other shows are any closer. I think Buffalo is probably the next closest and that's 6 hours away. Raleigh is about the same length, but that's 4 hours from my girlfriends place in VA... Hm.. We'll see if there are any left later and I may impulse buy another pair for that show :lol: No worries though, glad I got a pair for this show. :)

I'm surprised I can still pull up pairs. Unless they have a huge amount for this offer, or people don't really know about it?

I'd like to do more than one show, but Pittsburgh is already 4 hours from me and none of the other shows are any closer. I think Buffalo is probably the next closest and that's 6 hours away. Raleigh is about the same length, but that's 4 hours from my girlfriends place in VA... Hm.. We'll see if there are any left later and I may impulse buy another pair for that show :lol: No worries though, glad I got a pair for this show. :)

You should come up for Buffalo - Tony is coming up from DC for that one ;)

Phew, we're getting them!

Hoping for good seats!!!

EDIT- Officially got them

Awesome - we'll have to hang out before the gig :)

God, its so funny for me to look back and think about my situation 2 years ago. I was strapped for cash, had my old gf, and was DESPERATE to see the Stones since I thought it'd be the last time. I don't regret going, as its one of the best gigs I've ever been to, but its so funny how easy this has been compared to then.

My dad literally went, "want to go?"

Would if I could, would be great to see Tony! 6 hours is a bit much for me, even for other bands. If I do another show it'll be Raleigh, only because it's a little less than 4 hours from my girlfriend. But I'll probably just stick with the Pitt show. Got a number of other shows I want to get tickets for.

• Like 1

God, its so funny for me to look back and think about my situation 2 years ago. I was strapped for cash, had my old gf, and was DESPERATE to see the Stones since I thought it'd be the last time. I don't regret going, as its one of the best gigs I've ever been to, but its so funny how easy this has been compared to then.

Normally, I got to every Stones gig thinking it'll be the last time. But after the latest interviews with Mick and Keith, I don't think we're anywhere near the end yet. It's a great time to be a Stones fan (Even if the cunts on IORR don't think so).

Normally, I got to every Stones gig thinking it'll be the last time. But after the latest interviews with Mick and Keith, I don't think we're anywhere near the end yet. It's a great time to be a Stones fan (Even if the cunts on IORR don't think so).

Haha! I'm so happy they aren't hanging it up!

I hope the next activity is an album/ tour cycle. I know it wouldn't be a tour like ABB, but they could still do something awesome