South American Tour - Yet to be confirmed

ManetsBR

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We like good music, that's all. So you're saying that we should boycott the tour because we want new music? :lol:

Ok, I'll try to convince everyone not to go and see the excellent concert that GNR plays live because that would sure make a difference on them releasing an album or not.

Someone is buying these tickets. In Europe gnr are playing to 5,000. In N. America, 2,000 max. In South America GNR are still playing to 50,000, 70,000 people.

This summer it was more like 10,000-15,000 in Europe. And do not forget the last NA arena tour in 2011(6,000-15,000 people per show) was announced very late( only in october).

Someone is buying these tickets. In Europe gnr are playing to 5,000. In N. America, 2,000 max. In South America GNR are still playing to 50,000, 70,000 people.

GnR is a worldwide band.

Edited by brainsaber

But really, I doubt this next GnR concert in Brazil, if we really get it, will be half as big as the last two. In 2010, it was their first concert here since Rio 2001. In 2011, it was Rock in Rio. People were also there for SOAD and Evanescence, and considering the backlash RiR was, I say this GnR concert won't be like the last two. I don't give a fuck though.

Realistically, they could probably do one more world tour without a new album and still draw respectable attendance numbers.

I honestly believe we'll get a new album in 2013 for numerous reasons, but even if we didn't, I wouldn't mind seeing the band on the road, regardless.

Realistically, they could probably do one more world tour without a new album and still draw respectable attendance numbers.

I honestly believe we'll get a new album in 2013 for numerous reasons, but even if we didn't, I wouldn't mind seeing the band on the road, regardless.

Realistically they could tour around the World forever without releasing any more albums... It's Guns N'Roses...household name, that will never stop drawing!

Realistically they could tour around the World forever without releasing any more albums... It's Guns N'Roses...household name, that will never stop drawing!

True but it can't be every other year. They need a while before people get excited about another GnR concert in the same city.

Best thing Axl can do is stop touring n repair that voice or warm ir up gently cuz hiz voice is just

shameful!

London O2 Shaklers Revenge is painful to watch

Get your voice back like in 2010!

I wonder if that would do it... If Axl stops touring but keeps his drinking + partying too much + smoking cigars routine I don't think stopping the tour would help much. Judging by his 2006 looks, in order to achieve that excellent shape and voice Axl must've gone through intense training/exercise. Don't see him doing that today. If he does that, however, he might not even have to stop touring, although it'd be better.

Axl better milk this while he's ahead... in another 5-10 years South America will discover Grunge and it will be all over. :nervous:

LOL, smartass. We're just passionate about any kind of music. And not only music. We're passionate and we like to party instead of watching TV and eatin' fast food.

Axl better milk this while he's ahead... in another 5-10 years South America will discover Grunge and it will be all over. :nervous:

LOL, smartass. We're just passionate about any kind of music. And not only music. We're passionate and we like to party instead of watching TV and eatin' fast food.

:lol:

Fuckin' fat Americans make me sick.

Edited by pi2loc

lol, i'm brazilian but i'm not a stupid asshole who can't take a joke, nice one. no, we're not all passionate about everything, i'm normal. brazilian people love watching tv and eating fast food, are you insane cosmonaut? jesus, BR BR BR HUEHUEHUE makes me feel bad for normal brazilian people.