Are You Guys Watching "Star Trek Into Darkness"?

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I watched it on Friday in regular 3D and it was shit. The movie was great but I hate 3D in general and it just hurt my eyes. Would have gone to a 2D showing if possible but it was a late screening and there were no more 2D showings that evening.

Guest Len B'stard

No i would rather be stuffed into a tumbrel, driven through the desert stark naked with crowds of people lining the path to pelt me with stones and rotten vegetables, taken to the centremost point of said desert, have my ankle shattered with a shovel and be left there bleeding and naked in the sun attempting in vain to drag myself towards nowhere as the hot sands and sun sear the very flesh from by bones, as vulture hang expectantly around my carrion waiting for dinner, as the gathered crowd drinks and eats and engages in general merriment, with William Hill laying odds on the hour i'll breathe my last for the amusement of the gathered patrons. Topped off by Mormons baptising me post mortem in the very same water that they refused me as i lay there dying.

No i would rather be stuffed into a tumbrel, driven through the desert stark naked with crowds of people lining the path to pelt me with stones and rotten vegetables, taken to the centremost point of said desert, have my ankle shattered with a shovel and be left there bleeding and naked in the sun attempting in vain to drag myself towards nowhere as the hot sands and sun sear the very flesh from by bones, as vulture hang expectantly around my carrion waiting for dinner, as the gathered crowd drinks and eats and engages in general merriment, with William Hill laying odds on the hour i'll breathe my last for the amusement of the gathered patrons. Topped off by Mormons baptising me post mortem in the very same water that they refused me as i lay there dying.

Shut your mouth.

I'm so pumped for this film! I don't get why the release date here in Brazil is in freakin' JULY! I mean.. We normally get shit at the same time as you guys, sometimes one week later or even before in some cases. But no! Two months!

In Canada, certain theatre chains have a system called AVX.

It's a huge theatre with a wall to wall screen. It's not IMAX huge, but much larger than the average screen.

With this theatre, you can buy tickets in advance and also select the seats you want.

I have my Star Trek tickets for AVX 3D.

I saw Iron Man 3 in this format and it was incredible.

I'll be choosing this screen for Superman as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if I watch this movie at home by Apple TV before it hits the theatres here in Brazil. Just saw the expected release date and it's July 26th. WTF? A shame... we have 2 3D IMAX cinema rooms just here in my county.

I wouldn't be surprised if I watch this movie at home by Apple TV before it hits the theatres here in Brazil. Just saw the expected release date and it's July 26th. WTF? A shame... we have 2 3D IMAX cinema rooms just here in my county.

What a ghetto-ass country.

What a ghetto-ass country.

We're trying, camon.