Kanye West Thread

Deepest Shame

People who still make gay fish references in 2013..

It was already old in 2010.

i like south park but yeah, the people who sort of pridefully whip out the gay fish thing years later as if they're being clever and making some kind of point... lame...

kanye's arrogant and has all kinds of problems, but that's part of what drives the music.

• Like 1

Took about a month, but I finally got my ticket to see him for the end of October. I even went to the venue to buy the ticket to avoid the BS convenience fees, so even though $150 is still way too much for a ticket, its better than spending $170 or $180 like it would have come out to. And I don't see many expensive shows anymore so I can splurge a bit. I'm thinking Kanye will be worth it. Luckily my show's only about a week into the tour, because I really don't want to look at the setlist prior to me going so I can be totally surprised in the moment.

I have no idea how he's going to get around to all his material but I expect he'll pull it off, and hopefully throw some Throne stuff into the mix although I highly doubt it without Jay being there. Also hoping the show is at least or around 2 hours. I know he does a lot during the shows, but I'd feel a little ripped off if it was only an hour and a half like his theater shows earlier this this year. For the price, I'd hope for 2 hours or more, or he could do that 3 act structure that seemed really cool last year or so.

Anyway, really excited and can't wait for 3 weeks from today! After not buying tickets on the onsale date, I'm happy I finally have it confirmed I'm going and I don't have to worry about being sold out.

• 2 weeks later...