Kanye West Thread

Deepest Shame

Nice! Did you get GA or seated?

In theory he could do double Philly and DC dates too, but I don't think he will.

Still trying to decide what tickets I might get. Don't think I'll drop the money for legit VIP GA, but I might opt for the second VIP Package to get extras for the regular GA. We'll see.

I got seated. Upper bowl row 2 right in the middle. Because the show was just announced I was able to pretty get my pick. Don' like getting GA when I'm with my gf. Plus it's gonna be very dark down there...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely the interview I wish I was famous enough to do with Kanye. I'd be kissing his ass, but because I want to really hear his thoughts. Too many times he's talking to people that don't REALLY like the music, and this is proof that the greatest interview he can have is with a liked minded individual. I can't wait for the 3 other parts, and I just don't know how else to describe this. Its exactly the interview I wish I could get (my two dream interviews would be Kanye and Axl Rose). I'm actually pretty sick of Yeezus at this point (not in a negative way, I just really heard it a lot over this summer) and this 15 mintues makes me want to throw it on again:

Got my regular Floor GA tickets for Philly. Opted for those, even though I was really interested in the "VIP Lithograph"; The 'commemorative ticket and lanyard' I didn't really care about, and no idea what the other mystery gift was.

Either way, just glad that I got some tickets at all. Can't wait!

How much did you pay for those?

There are many things I don't like about Kanye West...

His physical appearance (He looks like P Diddy but fatter)

His dress sense (He made geeky glasses and 80's shit popular again in the 00's, big mistake).

His songs - Bitch got too preachy in Jesus Walks and in Through the Wire, I didn't give a fuck that he wasn't Jamaican but he still used it as a lyric, plus, I liked the idea of a Kanye West with a mouth wired shut... Seriously though, He's a douche.

He's a douche, even Obama said that.

He's a fat fuck fishstick gay fishing loving freak, and if you can't see anything wrong with Kanye West, then you're a gay fish too.

I ought ta punch that 80s shades crap suit wearing Jesus walking douche for what he did to music.

I honestly blame him for what's wrong with men's fashion today with that geeky preppy 80s fad.... He's styled like Urkel, so fuck it Kanye is now Urkel... I ought to rob his douche bag ass.

His name

His face

His voice

His weight

His lack of cool fashion

His lyrics

His song...

Are why he should be robbed.