- Touch The Sky

- Welcome To Heartbreak

- Christian Dior Denim Flow

- Good Friday

- Can't Tell Me Nothing

- Runaway

- No Church In The Wild (With Jay Z)

Guest Len B'stard

He's an alright producer but he's fuckin soft, hip hop is street music, he's just a fuckin celebrity really, first and foremost, his music is fuckin awful. Sounds a bit contradictory, saying he's a good producer but his music is awful but i just mean that, i respect his ability as a producer i just don't respect what he does with it.

He's symptomatic of the softening of hip hop.

He's an alright producer but he's fuckin soft, hip hop is street music, he's just a fuckin celebrity really, first and foremost, his music is fuckin awful. Sounds a bit contradictory, saying he's a good producer but his music is awful but i just mean that, i respect his ability as a producer i just don't respect what he does with it.

He's symptomatic of the softening of hip hop.

He never pretended to be anything else though. He didn't rap about slinging dope or "the streets" because that's not something he was doing - he's the middle-class son of an English professor. That might seems soft by gangster rap standards but at least it's genuine.

Top 10:

Gone

Jesus Walks

Touch The Sky

Good Morning

Can't Tell Me Nothing

I Wonder

Runaway

Through The Wire

Bound 2

H.A.M

Man I'd kill for a proper uncensored version of School Spirit that didn't sound like shit.

Best album he ever made. Yeezy's got an album for everyone.

Quality is ass compared to the CD version, and most of the "uncensored" parts just sound like edits more than actual uncensoredness.

:rofl-lol: @ the thread title

Ehh it's ok. I'm hoping it will grow on me but 808s never really did bar a few songs. That's the problem with trying to reinvent yourself for every album, it might not appeal to ppl who were fans of wat you were doing in the beginning. I like sum songs. Others are growing. Guess I was just hoping for more after all the hype but it is wat it is.

• 2 weeks later...