The lost first gig of the new era.

Russel Nash

I have never heard this. Ever. I thought their first gig was House of Blues '01.

Yeah same here, I would assume a gig like that would be well known of considering it would hypothetically be the first "NuGuns" show ever

Question about the advent of New Gn'R. Before the first gig on New Years was played at HoB, did anyone outside the Gn'R camp know who was in the band, or was the HoB gig the first time anyone found out who the new lineup was?

Question about the advent of New Gn'R. Before the first gig on New Years was played at HoB, did anyone outside the Gn'R camp know who was in the band, or was the HoB gig the first time anyone found out who the new lineup was?

it was all over the net a the time, it was not like Bumble in 2006. We all knew before hand who was in the band.

The only doubt was Finck.

Edited by Russel Nash

It's just Axl performed with Gilby, no?
or is this another one?
edit: yes this is bullshit
Maybe the finck site consider this as a show. I think that was just their first rehearsal together

Axl said in HOb 2001 that was just a live rehearsal and he play with this guys only the SECOND time together

Edited by Crash Diet

Never heard of it. Interesting.

Same here, but there's 1 thing we're sure: Axl's voice was shit during that era.

HOB 01.01.2001 was a great fucking show, dude.

As we're a few night on the North American tour in 2002.

I agree. However, it doesn't change the fact that Axl's voice was shit.

Never heard of it. Interesting.

Same here, but there's 1 thing we're sure: Axl's voice was shit during that era.
HOB 01.01.2001 was a great fucking show, dude.

As we're a few night on the North American tour in 2002.

I agree. However, it doesn't change the fact that Axl's voice was shit.

I really don think it was. Listen to it again. Sounded superior to Rio a few weeks later.