Slash at Ribfest (outside of Chicago)

GnR Chris

So Slash will be at Ribfest with Myles and company, but it's not the Chicago Ribfest, it's fn Naperville.

Still, tickets are absurdly cheap. I got mine for $12 through the website ($15 day of show). Anyone else going? At that price, it's an absolute steal. I saw Slash at the Riv in Chicago last fall and I think I paid closer to $40 for a GA ticket.

Can't wait for the show. Ribs, carnival, and the half-man, half-beast.

Edited by GnR Chris

Ribfest sounds like the most amazing fucking thing in the world! As soon as I read about it I was already looking up prices for flights! :lol:

Kidding aside, ribfests are amazing. I went to one a few weeks ago but missed the biggest one in Toronto this past weekend.

How many ribs did Perla eat?

Fat and bloated Axl ordered all of them the minute he found out Slash was going to perform.

lol @ bringing in Axl into this topic. You cupcakes have very little restraint :P

Axl is fat and eats ribs.

He eats burgers and wings...

Fat and bloated Axl ordered all of them the minute he found out Slash was going to perform.

lol @ bringing in Axl into this topic. You cupcakes have very little restraint :P

and that gives him the shits. it's funny how he craps his soul out and still is fat.

and that gives him the shits. it's funny how he craps his saul out and still is fat.

Saul is was in his ass lol