Worst GN'R Original Song? (Apart From My World)

seely

My vote goes to Bad Apples. Never liked that song.

I don't think shotgun blues is that bad. Same with Bad apples and So fine.

I didn't know unreleased stuff counts. Just Another Sunday is awful.

Ha, i think Axl's vocals are really good on JAS (ofc. the drum machine sounds like crap)

Edited by Crash Diet

Back Off Bitch.

This I Love and Prostitute are equally as shitty as far as the new band goes

Shotgun Blues, Bad Apples, and Anything Goes are great songs, fuck you guys

Prostitute N back off bitch are way better songs than shotgun blues imo. Prostitute is way over produced but its a good song. Love the way it kicks in and buckets whacky solos.

back off bitch would probably be in my top 5 favorite gnr songs... top 10 for sure

How in the fuck? I mean yeah the intro is cool but beyond that it's just a knuckle dragging piece of shit of a song, Axl doesn't even sound like he was trying with the melodies and those lyrics.... oh those lyrics :no:

I'm all for some blatantly misogynist lyrics now and then but that song just blows

Back Off Bitch.

Prostitute N back off bitch are way better songs than shotgun blues imo. Prostitute is way over produced but its a good song. Love the way it kicks in and buckets whacky solos.

Being that Shotgun Blues is more of a punk rock song I understand why most fans don't love it, I dig it though. it's catchy, up tempo, quick, and Slash tears out one of his most underrated solos imo. I think it dumps mountains of shit all over Prostitute and Back off Bitch, to each his own

back off bitch would probably be in my top 5 favorite gnr songs... top 10 for sure

How in the fuck? I mean yeah the intro is cool but beyond that it's just a knuckle dragging piece of shit of a song, Axl doesn't even sound like he was trying with the melodies and those lyrics.... oh those lyrics :no:

I'm all for some blatantly misogynist lyrics now and then but that song just blows

Back Off Bitch.

Being that Shotgun Blues is more of a punk rock song I understand why most fans don't love it, I dig it though. it's catchy, up tempo, quick, and Slash tears out one of his most underrated solos imo. I think it dumps mountains of shit all over Prostitute and Back off Bitch, to each his own

Shotgun Blues is definitely underrated.

CD is awesome.

Bad Apples is the worst song in GNR history. It is absolutely unlistenable. It makes Shotgun Blues sound like a masterpiece. In fact, when Bad Apples goes into the "...it's a cold day..." part, it's one of the most cringeworthy parts of a song that I've ever heard.

Edited by Zeppelin

Maybe to you, but i like the raw energy in that song... love the guitar and the vocals... ill give you that the lyrics arent top notch, but axl took that song somewhere shotgun blues, or even locomotive could never go... plus its oldschool.... pre-afd... reminds me of where the band came from... and its one of my favorite road rage songs :)

I like that straightup in your face feel... lotta ppl been talkin shit about get in the ring on this thread too.

. Cant argue ones musical tastes, but imo it fits on the album perfectly

Edited by Hollywood Gunner

For me Rhiad from that new band and Reckless Life from the classic lineup. I can understand people pickin´ Shotgun and My World but how is Bad Apples, Locomotive, Don´t Damn me, Y.A.F or even Breakdown bad? I´d rather choose the unnesessary cover on UYi (K.O.H.D and L N L D). I wouldn´t count unreleased stuff, because one can´t know what they could sound like, if released.

Shotgun Blues and Get in the Ring, although lately I can see why Axl sang this one

There aren't that many bad GnR songs.

Why can you see why Axl wrote Get In The Ring?

As a mature 51-year-old today, I'd think he might be a little embarrassed by that song.

Dont Damn Me or Locomotive.

You serious???

I'll go with back off bitch although there are quite a few on UYI I which I dislike

We agree again :lol:

I don't like this thread, some answers are just shocking.

To me from orginal GNR, written by themselves: Shotgun Blues or Anything goes.

Ofcourse there are covers I dislike more, like Since I don't have you and other Spaghetti Incidents songs.

Dont Damn Me or Locomotive.

You serious???

I'll go with back off bitch although there are quite a few on UYI I which I dislike

We agree again :lol:

I don't like this thread, some answers are just shocking.

To me from orginal GNR, written by themselves: Shotgun Blues or Anything goes.

Ofcourse there are covers I dislike more, like Since I don't have you and other Spaghetti Incidents songs.

Hi MB

I had forgotten about SIDHY. I really don't like that song, I have been known to leap across the room to skip it.