Worst GN'R Original Song? (Apart From My World)

seely

Shotgun Blues, Bad Apples, and Anything Goes are great songs, fuck you guys

Agreed. Especially Bad Apples.

Worst.... Hmmm... Get In The Ring comes to mind, but I do sort of...get it. The third verse of My Michelle always kind of made me cringe. But I like the song in general. So Fine is kinda meh... So is You Ain't The First.

But the song original ever released, by many many miles, is a cover song. Since I Don't Have You. Horrible.

Off CD I think This I Love is a horribly boring song. Terrible. Scraped is crap as well.

Edited by username

Yeah probably Shotgun Blues. Just listened to it again to check and it is pretty bad. Is it Duff on the backing vocals? It might be just me but they don't seem to harmonise with the lead at all on this song, might be the way it is mixed though.

If this weren't strictly original I'd know my answer with absolutely certainty, Buick Makane.

Buick Makane sounds like a central defender for Motherwell. :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah probably Shotgun Blues. Just listened to it again to check and it is pretty bad. Is it Duff on the backing vocals? It might be just me but they don't seem to harmonise with the lead at all on this song, might be the way it is mixed though.

I think it sounds just the way it should. Loud, relatively fast, vulgar, simple (just the way I like it :D). Vocal harmonies were sure not the main focal point of it, if at all.