That cancelled TV Show that you would love to see back?!

CheapJon

I'm not asking about shows that had an ending. I'm thinking shows that didn't have a real ending, just got cancelled but you loved it. Like for example Arrested Dev. that got brought back by Netflix this year.

My first choice would be Firefly. Damn that show was incredible!

What's yours?

This might be a little lame, but I was really bummed when Popular was canceled! It was such a good show! Ryan Murhpy put in a great mix of humor and actual teenage issues. Good characters too. I liked it for being over the top yet real. I really wish he'd gotten a third season to wrap it up. I've read he was promised one and thus ended the second season with a cliffhanger. Then they fucked him over.

Also, I miss Monday Nitro, yes. But only the 1996-1998 Nitro really. After that it turned to crap really fast.

Sopranos - or at least a movie - hopefully they have enough footage of James Gandolfini to at least have a decent storyline.

I've seen a lot of talk on the 'internets' about the hope for a prequel. IE: Showing Tony,Sylvio,Jackie,Pussy,Ralphie when they were just starting out being gangsters in their early 20's. That might be interesting. But outside of the internet, I haven't heard a peep about it. And unfortunately with the passing of Gandolfini, there will be no Sopranos movie.

Monday Night Nitro

It was one of my favorite days when Nitro ended. I hated WCW. And it did have an ending.

I wasn't impressed by the story that people like Russo tried to shape, but it was a fun trainwreck to watch. WWE is too professional to have scenes like the Fingerpoke of Doom.

I would say Rome and Deadwood ended in a natural fashion. There was a proper ending to the story (albeit anticlimactic for Deadwood, but realistic, I would say, in the spirit of the show). Of course, both of them could have been continued too. It's the kind of story that could've been ran indefinitely.

The one I'd like to see come back is Pushing Daisies, seeing how it hasn't been off that long. Also, Firefly, just so the internet would finally shut up about it.

Arrested Development didn't necessarily need a sequel, but I'm glad they made one because I loved it immensely.