What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

Sausage Party (2016) at the cinema/theatre with a friend.

Went to Poundland before and stocked up on munch and bought (among other things) Twinkies; I ate my Twinkies when the Twinky came on....

Yeah. 

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

er, me too :ph34r:  

But, @Slash787, I thought her acting was pretty bland in that production, I would give it a 3/10. 

hahahahahahaha! i have seen better :lol:

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

The Hateful Eight

It was nice and something different, I would recommend to watch this movie.

I would give it 7.5/10 

been dying to see this!

Not a movie, but I watched a long 20th anniversary special about JonBenet Ramsey. I'd forgotten most of the story, and I never really kept up with it, but once I started watching it I got sucked in and had to watch the whole thing. What a strange, screwed up case.

7 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Not a movie, but I watched a long 20th anniversary special about JonBenet Ramsey. I'd forgotten most of the story, and I never really kept up with it, but once I started watching it I got sucked in and had to watch the whole thing. What a strange, screwed up case.

I watched this as well..very screwed up case for sure. And I wasn't expecting to see actual autopsy pictures of her, that made me a little ill..But I think the special investigator clearly showed how an intruder was able to get into the house. And the DNA evidence! It did not match any family member so that pretty much sums it up imo. Also, and this may sound odd, and I don't want to get into disturbing detail here, but the fact that a paint brush was used, suggests to me that either a woman or pre-teen child was involved..

44 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I watched this as well..very screwed up case for sure. And I wasn't expecting to see actual autopsy pictures of her, that made me a little ill..But I think the special investigator clearly showed how an intruder was able to get into the house. And the DNA evidence! It did not match any family member so that pretty much sums it up imo. Also, and this may sound odd, and I don't want to get into disturbing detail here, but the fact that a paint brush was used, suggests to me that either a woman or pre-teen child was involved..

Yeah, the autopsy pics were disturbing. That special investigator, imo, made the police department and detectives look bad. I mean he went in and found stuff right off the bat (how the heck did they miss a boot print and a broken window?!). I lean toward the intruder theory myself. The only thing that makes me still doubt the mom a little bit is the handwriting on the ransom note. But other than that, there really is zero evidence on her, she's cleared by DNA, and the only possible motive they have is honestly, just a made up wild guess theory.

It's wild too that, the other real suspects that they actually investigated, which I either forgot about or never heard about, but every single one seemed guilty as hell. But DNA cancelled them all out.

Edited by J Dog
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, J Dog said:

Yeah, the autopsy pics were disturbing. That special investigator, imo, made the police department and detectives look bad. I mean he went in and found stuff right off the bat (how the heck did they miss a boot print and a broken window?!). I lean toward the intruder theory myself. The only thing that makes me still doubt the mom a little bit is the handwriting on the ransom note. But other than that, there really is zero evidence on her, she's cleared by DNA, and the only possible motive they have is honestly, just a made up wild guess theory.

It's wild too that, the other real suspects that they actually investigated, which I either forgot about or never heard about, but every single one seemed guilty as hell. But DNA cancelled them all out.

that case was screwed up from the get go, imo. wow they really showed autopsy photos? that's messed up...

Ip Man...i REALLY enjoyed that!  Never really been a big one for post 90s Kung Fu movies, love the genre but my range of experience is mostly 70s and 80s with a little 90s but this was FAN-tastic...really really really REALLY enjoyed that, the other two are definitely getting watched.

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

The Fog...old one not the remake. i love this one cos i have been to where it was filmed about a hundred times. 

The Fog is one of my all time favorite movies of John Carpenter's. I had him sign my dvd when I met him. Also met a few other actors from the movie.

I watched The Revenant last night. OMG! What a movie! Leo and Tom Hardy were fantastic. Leo so deserved the Oscar.

also watched John Travolta in "I am wraith". Not a bad movie plenty of action.

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

The Fog...old one not the remake. i love this one cos i have been to where it was filmed about a hundred times. 

The remake was terrible. I can't believe John Carpenter produced it. Sometimes I think he's just about the money.

The Hateful Eight is a great a movie. Tarantino just gets better and better. All the actors get to shine in his movies.

I really enjoyed it a lot. I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

I always wanted to see the Fog, I guess I watched half of it, but I don't remember.

I remember my dad had a bought a new DVD player, so he had bough this movie with 2 other movies. 

But I just din't feel like watching it that time. 

19 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Ip Man...i REALLY enjoyed that!  Never really been a big one for post 90s Kung Fu movies, love the genre but my range of experience is mostly 70s and 80s with a little 90s but this was FAN-tastic...really really really REALLY enjoyed that, the other two are definitely getting watched.

enhanced-16907-1457380906-1.jpg

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Hateful Eight is a great a movie. Tarantino just gets better and better. All the actors get to shine in his movies.

I really enjoyed it a lot. I highly recommend it.

It was pretty good, after a long time I saw something different. So yeah even I will highly recommend it.