The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Hopefully Vince can try to keep these castmembers on Twitter lockdown until the series is over. That was pretty tacky..... probably just overreacting because i'm a huge fan.

No, I think you reaction is right in line with loyal fans of the show. I think having all these rumored leaks out there adds to the tension - now whenever anything else leaks, etc...it makes it that much worse....I totally hear where you're coming from.

In a sense, I'm hoping that the spoilers are a hoax...or at least the last two. Sort of regret reading them all but they are so vague (not very detailed) , even if real, I still really want to see the outcome of it all. :)

So last week, there were torrents up for a while but I was having trouble finding one that would work... Can someone post a link in this thread when they find one or pm me? I won't do this every week, I swear :lol:

I'm pretty sure Lucious has them....I'm sure he'll be around soon enough. :)

Edited by Kasanova King

@betsy_brandt

Tomorrow night on BrBa Marie does something that's going to make my twitter light up like a NASA control board. Watch and see.

I hate this kind of shit. We already know it's a great show and we have 7 episodes left, just shut the fuck up you dumb broad and let it play out. I already hate you enough on the show.

She's implying everyone knows what a NASA control board looks like.

I get the implication, but there's no need to send any thing like that out. Script leaks are coming out left and right and it's hard enough to avoid those. Now you get a tweet from a castmember saying "WATCH, IM GONNA DO SOMETHING HUGE IN THE NEXT EPISODE"

Dont like.

I agree more or less on Betsy's Tweet. I mean, Aaron Paul Tweets every Sunday "BrBa tonight, #bitch", or something like that - fine, that's okay. Even last week when Dean Tweeted "Tonight I finally get to get off the toilet", that's cool, he's just being playful.

I think Betsy is overreacting anyways. I don't think Marie is physically capable of doing something interesting :lol:

Didn't expect the loose end with Declan would be wrapped up so promptly.

That was insane! So Lidia gave them the chance to get Tod back as the cook then when they said no, she hit the gps on her phone...and bam. Crazy stuff.

For anyone that cares, the leaks were totally fake, btw (for this episode anyway) ... :)

Edited by Kasanova King