The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Is anybody else pulling for Walt still?

I am! I still think deep inside he is a good person. I've read somewhere today that the creator said the end will be somehow a small victory for him, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Just watched the episode (thank those kind pirates who subtitle an episode in seconds) and it was pretty good, though I expected more of it. The best moment was the Hank and Walt conversation in the end and I can't wait to see how their relationship will be from now on.

Walt hasn't killed anyone that didn't deserve it or wasn't a loose end.

He could be off the chemo. That's what causes the hair loss.

I thought about that. Perhaps he simply doesn't give a shit anymore and is just waiting to die. That would make things much easier in the aspect of not having to deal with memories and the shit he did.

2Mlqexx.gif

Ok, I just figured out (I think I did, anyway) a bunch of stuff by re-watching the opening scene from Season 5 episode one - flash forward scene at Denny's.

Walt takes something (either a trait, belonging, etc) from everyone he kills. He rearranges the bacon (like Skylar used to do for him) and puts a big # 52 on the plate. Skylar is dead.

Also, he is wearing the same exact outfit from the flash forward scene from last night. His jacket is almost identical to Jesse's jacket. Jesse is dead.

He also gives his id to the waitress so he can get his meal for free since it's his birthday - New Hampshire ID. He fakes his death, Saul relocates him to New Hampshire.

The waitress also asks him how long he's been driving, he said sometihing like 3000 miles. He is on his way back to his old house in this scene, he switches cars (from the Volvo) to the red car with the huge automatic riffle in the trunk (the car from last night's flash forward scene). Also, the guy selling him the car assumes he is going to take it across the border. He stops by his old house to collect the ricin, on his way to Mexico to finish off someone else or to disappear for good.

EDIT: Walt actually tells the waitress 30 hours drive, not 3000 miles. Also, the guy asks Walt if he had his word that the gun and the car won't cross the border and Walt responds: It's never leaving town. So this leads me to conclude he is back in town, to take someone else out and most likely go out in a blaze of glory. Maybe Hank killed his son (by mistake) in some type of DEA raid and Walt came out of hiding (after killing both Skylar and Jesse) to revenge his sons death and kill Hank?

You read it here first! ;)

Edited by Kasanova King

or maybe he found a way to fake his own death (that would explain the absolute look of shock from his neighbor).

That could tie in with the guy Saul can contact to make him and his family "disappear"...

All the build up just to see him and his family drive into the sunset? That would b the biggest let down.

I am! I still think deep inside he is a good person. I've read somewhere today that the creator said the end will be somehow a small victory for him, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Just watched the episode (thank those kind pirates who subtitle an episode in seconds) and it was pretty good, though I expected more of it. The best moment was the Hank and Walt conversation in the end and I can't wait to see how their relationship will be from now on.

Seriously? This episode far exceeded my expectations. Absolutely didn't expect a Walt/Hank confrontation so early in the season.

.or maybe he found a way to fake his own death (that would explain the absolute look of shock from his neighbor).

Was thinking that myself.

No way - Carol looks genuinely scared for her life, that isn't some sort of "I'm shocked you're alive" look on her face.

Walt hasn't killed anyone that didn't deserve it or wasn't a loose end.

I really didnt think he had to shoot mike. He was the most solid dude on the show. Was pissed when Walt killed him. But mike was even cool as he was dying.

Was smart and loyal. And I loved how he was so soft spoken. My favorite character that Walt N Jess had anything to with.

or maybe he found a way to fake his own death (that would explain the absolute look of shock from his neighbor).

That could tie in with the guy Saul can contact to make him and his family "disappear"...

All the build up just to see him and his family drive into the sunset? That would b the biggest let down.

No, I mean sometime before the last couple episodes they fake their deaths and relocate (perhaps after Walt being Heisenberg becomes public knowledge). When Carol saw him she turned white, as if seeing a ghost. Obviously they won't just ride off into the sunset and leave it at that. Kasanova Kings explanation is a more detailed version of where I'm leaning, but there's so many twists and turns that it's hard to make any guesses, really.

BHg4vzA.jpg

If you're implying that Walt did something to Jesse and is now wearing his shirt, if you look closely, those are not the same shirts.

I think the implication is that Walt killed Jesse and inherited his fashion sense, like he inherits traits of everyone he kills.

I think a more plausible theory is that he inherited his beard (look at my avatar) and hair.

• Like 1

I think the implication is that Walt killed Jesse and inherited his fashion sense, like he inherits traits of everyone he kills.

I think a more plausible theory is that he inherited his beard (look at my avatar) and hair.

^^This^^ Both the jacket and the looks.

Not to mention Walt is acting the same as Jesse was (when he was losing his mind last night, giving money away) and tipped the waitress at Denny's a $100 bill. ;)

Edited by Kasanova King

^^This^^ Both the jacket and the looks.

Not to mention Walt is acting the same as Jesse was (when he was losing his mind last night, giving money away) and tipped the waitress at Denny's a $100 bill. ;)

Nice catch!

I just read a detailed spoiler to the final 7 episodes from a seemingly very credible source (The same person leaked the previous 9 episodes correctly). If anyone is interested in the link, pm me. ;) I will give you guys a hint below:

Other than the Walt going into hiding theory, the rest of the theories in this thread are pretty far off, including most of mine.

I just read a detailed spoiler to the final 7 episodes from a seemingly very credible source (The same person leaked the previous 9 episodes correctly). If anyone is interested in the link, pm me. ;) I will give you guys a hint below:

Other than the Walt going into hiding theory, the rest of the theories in this thread are pretty far off, including most of mine.

Good, I like that they're keeping us on our toes. In theory.

I don't want to know any more than you said :P

Oh, and if "leaked details are going to be discussed in this thread - they need to be in spoiler tags, and explicitly stated outside of the spoiler tag.

Oh, and if "leaked details are going to be discussed in this thread - they need to be in spoiler tags, and explicitly stated outside of the spoiler tag.

No problem...and trust me when I say this....what I gave away is NOTHINNNNNNNG....compared to what is to come.....crazy stuff......if true........

No problem...and trust me when I say this....what I gave away is NOTHINNNNNNNG....compared to what is to come.....crazy stuff......if true........

Why did you send me the link Kasanova King?

I'm mad at you now!

:P

Seriously though I kinda regret it :lol:

Why did you send me the link Kasanova King?

I'm mad at you now!

:P

Seriously though I kinda regret it :lol:

I didn't send you the grand finale because a lot of people are saying it may not be real....;) I personally think it might be though.....

Kasanova King

Gia

luciusfunk

Welcome to my ignore list. See you in 2 months. :)

Don't worry, I won't say anything that isn't requested, ;)

Kasanova King

Gia

luciusfunk

Welcome to my ignore list. See you in 2 months. :)

Hahaha well I actually have only read up to 2 and 3 so you only have to ignore me for two weeks lol

but it seems legit that's why I don't want to keep reading

Link please :awesomeface:

Edited by Gia