The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Looks like Walt is back on Chemo, and he's about to go apeshit on jesse.....that kid has a big heart but still no sense....

I have no idea why people love Jesse so much

He's guilty of a lot of sins, yet they root for him?

Looks like Walt is back on Chemo, and he's about to go apeshit on jesse.....that kid has a big heart but still no sense....

Generally speaking, the story is as much about Walt's transformation as it is about Jesse's redemption. However in this episode it certainly seems like Jesse has relapsed a bit.

Shit's about to hit the fan :popcorn:

Generally speaking, the story is as much about Walt's transformation as it is about Jesse's redemption. However in this episode it certainly seems like Jesse has relapsed a bit.

Shit's about to hit the fan :popcorn:

I see what you mean, but you have people asking for Skylar's head.... a woman who hasn't commited murder

yet they love Jesse, just cause he feels sorry for his crimes

I think what best describes this situation is what David Chase said about Tony Soprano:

There was so much more to say than could have been conveyed by an image of Tony facedown in a bowl of onion rings with a bullet in his head. Or, on the other side, taking over the New York mob. The way I see it is that Tony Soprano had been people's alter ego. They had gleefully watched him rob, kill, pillage, lie and cheat. They had cheered him on. And then, all of a sudden, they wanted to see him punished for all that. They wanted "justice." They wanted to see his brains splattered on the wall. I thought that was disgusting, frankly. [...] The pathetic thing—to me—was how much they wanted his blood, after cheering him on for eight years.

That's what I feel about Walter White and quite frankly the hypocrisy when it comes to Jesse