The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

One thing I noticed. And maybe I am reading way too much into it, is when Walt was throwing up. He grabbed the hand towel and rested his knees on it.

This is sort of like Fring in Mexico. To me it highlights just how bad Walt wants to be Fring and be in control but ultimately never will be. Walt leaves the bathroom after puking and really has no one and can't control it. Fring planned it all and knew with full confidence that Jesse and Mike had his back.

Maybe I took Walt grabbing a towel way too far with symbolism.

Maybe I just am not a classy puker...

Link please :awesomeface:

The grande finale is from another message board....I can copy and paste it and send it to you if you want.

I was kinda joking :lol:

But thanks Kasanova King

You know this show is good if I'm actually denying myself spoilers...

One thing I noticed. And maybe I am reading way too much into it, is when Walt was throwing up. He grabbed the hand towel and rested his knees on it.

This is sort of like Fring in Mexico. To me it highlights just how bad Walt wants to be Fring and be in control but ultimately never will be. Walt leaves the bathroom after puking and really has no one and can't control it. Fring planned it all and knew with full confidence that Jesse and Mike had his back.

Maybe I took Walt grabbing a towel way too far with symbolism.

Maybe I just am not a classy puker...

OMG I though I was the only one that caught that. Obviously he never saw Gus do that, but I think many of his characteristics are just like Gus now...

Guys, at least keep future spoilers out of this thread. Episodes that have aired can be discussed here, but don't ruin the season for others than do not want to.

Bacardi, you don't need to ignore me. I haven't read it yet and I can refrain from posting spoilers.

Snape kills Dumbledore

No need to worry, like I posted, the apparent leaked spoilers were a hoax anyway.

All of them were fake? Pretty believable, though I didn't see the ending.

All of them except the episode from last night (which leaked in July). Apparently the author got a hold of the first episode (of the final 8 ), leaked it....then made up the last 7. If next week's episode matches his leak, then maybe they are legit...and maybe the reason he came up with the confession was to avoid legal trouble? :shrugs: We'll find out next week.

Some of it's a little disappointing.

One semi-spoiler here, mainly an observation...

remember the twitter picture with Jesse holding a Holly doll? Everyone thought it meant she'd die. That doesn't fit with that guy's spoilers, though you said he claims he made them up

I haven't seen the first half of season five in a while, are Lydia and Declan connected?

Has Hank connected Walt to Gus yet or is he speculating there? He did say Walt drove into traffic to keep Hank from the laundry facility.

Edited by luciusfunk

I haven't seen the first half of season five in a while, are Lydia and Declan connected?

Has Hank connected Walt to Gus yet or is he speculating there? He did say Walt drove into traffic to keep Hank from the laundry facility.

I think Hank has connected everything judging by the montage in this episode. He had photos going all the way back to Gonzo being killed in the junkyard.

What Hank doesn't know is that Walt was indirectly responsible for the plane crash.

I don't think anyone knows that. And I very much doubt there would be any legal basis to prosecute him over that one. I guess he could be prosecuted for letting Jane die, maybe. But even then - who would prosecute him for it? Donald is dead and Jesse doesn't know.

Yeah, I think it's safe to assume that Walter got away with the plane crash.

Really hard to connect that because I don't think any one could connect Walt to Jane in any way, and even so, there's no evidence to assume so. Jane's dad was so distraught over her death that he was the one that indeed responsible for the crash. Yeah Walt let Jane die, but there's no way you could chain all of those events leading to her dad ultimately fucking up.