The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Downloading now!

Says it's gonna take 8h. Fuck that!

It's a good one....you should enjoy it.... ;)

ouch....what's your internet speed?

It's not the speed, it's the seeders. I'm connected to 90 peers, no seeders. Down to an hour now, though.

2895064622.png

Edited by luciusfunk

I'm happy they had that confrontation now. Really thought they were drag it out an unnecessary amount of time.

That's one of the reasons this show is so good - it doesn't follow the typical 'drag out the (unnecessary) drama' story-lines....it just adds to them....brilliant.

Edited by Kasanova King

Anyone fascinated by Gilligan bringing in scenes of the future? We have no idea what will happen with the Diner, and that happened during the first scene of the season.

People think Skylar is going to die, but if anything it's becoming quite obvious Jesse won't last the whole series. That's for sure.

Anyone fascinated by Gilligan bringing in scenes of the future? We have no idea what will happen with the Diner, and that happened during the first scene of the season.

People think Skylar is going to die, but if anything it's becoming quite obvious Jesse won't last the whole series. That's for sure.

Everything is so up in the air as of now, just about anything can happen to anyone. I really don't think things will wrap up until the final 2 or 3 episodes.

Everything is so up in the air as of now, just about anything can happen to anyone. I really don't think things will wrap up until the final 2 or 3 episodes.

I expect at least one character death before then.

Reddit pointed out that Walt knelt on a towel when he was vomiting, the same way Gus did in Salud. I don't consider this an "inheriting a trait" situation though, since obviously Walt didn't know Gus did this.

Good way to start the final stretch of episodes, that last scene was great. I'm thinking theres going to end up being a lot more to Hank's line "I don't care about family"

off topic: Man, I don't watch TV much, but watching AMC tonight was a sad reminder of how bad it's gotten overall. I saw promos for a show about the Amish Mafia and a new series about Sleepy Hollow that apparently has Ichabod Crane trasported to present day or some shit... what?

For now, we mark.

So Todd must be cooking for Lydia still it seems?

We'll decide after the episode how to handle spoilers. Not gonna waste time during the episode worrying about that.

I don't know. I didn't get that from their conversation, but I guess someone's cooking for her.

Oh shit. Can't wait to find out about his house.

Amazing scene.

I want to know who the people are in the backyard, and the complete destruction is unbelievable.

I assume it's just local kids. /shrug

Dude just won tickets for the last comment.

66820_10151791330520272_855338222_n.jpg

Edited by luciusfunk

For now, we mark.

We'll decide after the episode how to handle spoilers. Not gonna waste time during the episode worrying about that.

I don't know. I didn't get that from their conversation, but I guess someone's cooking for her.

Amazing scene.

I want to know who the people are in the backyard, and the complete destruction is unbelievable.

2 things:

Todd was taking notes furiously while cooking with Walt.

Lydia said the purity of the meth she now has is 68%. I think that is or is around the purity that the other cartel was producing with their imitation blue crystal. I don't know if Todd had figured out enough about cooking to make crystal that is up to the 95-98% purity that Walt could do, but he might be. I think the cartel is cooking with the methlemene, but they don't know wtf they are doing. Either that, or Lydia was talking about cooks over in the Czech Republic.

Anyway, I wonder what, if anything, is going to happen to Walt's next door neighbor, Carol. She was obviously scared shitless when she saw Walt in the flash forward. Hope she'll be okay.

For now, we mark.

Amazing scene.

2 things:

Todd was taking notes furiously while cooking with Walt.

Lydia said the purity of the meth she now has is 68%. I think that is or is around the purity that the other cartel was producing with their imitation blue crystal. I don't know if Todd had figured out enough about cooking to make crystal that is up to the 95-98% purity that Walt could do, but he might be. I think the cartel is cooking with the methlemene, but they don't know wtf they are doing. Either that, or Lydia was talking about cooks over in the Czech Republic.

Anyway, I wonder what, if anything, is going to happen to Walt's next door neighbor, Carol. She was obviously scared shitless when she saw Walt in the flash forward. Hope she'll be okay.

Some people on Reddit are convinced that Carol (Walt's neighbor) was surprised because he was alive :lol: I call bullshit, she looked genuinely scared for her life.

Assuming that the "HEISENBERG" tag means that Walter being Heisenberg is public knowledge, it only makes sense that Carol would be terrified to run into Walt.

The episode was great. Perfect "slow" episode to lead into the action later in the season. Walt's confrontation with Hank was intense.

Edited by bacardimayne