The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

I just realized I'm gonna be in Vegas while Episode 5 airs.

How bad would it be of me to be in Las Vegas but return to my room just to watch a tv show??

Not that bad...I'm heading to Austin in the 9th instead of the 8th so I don't miss an episode :lol:

I am gonna miss a few at the premiere though - next week I'm seeing Iggy & The Stooges and The Replacements in Toronto, and on the 15th I'll be on my way home from LA.

I just don't understand how a person can watch 5 seasons of a show and then ruin it for themselves on the home stretch.

That's how I felt when I started reading the leaks... I waited this long, to ruin it NOW lol

thankfully I only read two of them and I already forgot what it said, so even if it is the spoiler.. I don't remember

Hank has a lot to lose by going to the DEA about Walter... what are his options?

@betsy_brandt

Tomorrow night on BrBa Marie does something that's going to make my twitter light up like a NASA control board. Watch and see.

I hate this kind of shit. We already know it's a great show and we have 7 episodes left, just shut the fuck up you dumb broad and let it play out. I already hate you enough on the show.

@betsy_brandt

Tomorrow night on BrBa Marie does something that's going to make my twitter light up like a NASA control board. Watch and see.

I hate this kind of shit. We already know it's a great show and we have 7 episodes left, just shut the fuck up you dumb broad and let it play out. I already hate you enough on the show.

She's implying everyone knows what a NASA control board looks like.

@betsy_brandt

She's implying everyone knows what a NASA control board looks like.

I get the implication, but there's no need to send any thing like that out. Script leaks are coming out left and right and it's hard enough to avoid those. Now you get a tweet from a castmember saying "WATCH, IM GONNA DO SOMETHING HUGE IN THE NEXT EPISODE"

Dont like.

I get the implication, but there's no need to send any thing like that out. Script leaks are coming out left and right and it's hard enough to avoid those. Now you get a tweet from a castmember saying "WATCH, IM GONNA DO SOMETHING HUGE IN THE NEXT EPISODE"

Dont like.

I really didn't get the connection until you posted it...oops :D

But I would have to agree with you on that, no reason for cast members to tweet that kind of stuff....although it makes me wonder (Since Vince Gilligan is so strict about spoilers) if it was an intentional leak/spoiler in order to promote the show. If it was intentional, I'm sure it was something really silly and having little to do with the overall outcome....just a wild guess.

And before you ask, absolutely nothing from my statement was taken or thought of because any of the spoilers. :D

• Like 1