The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Dunno if it's been posted here, but I have seen it on Reddit - Walt may very well kill Marie too. In S5E01, his last name of his alias is Lambert - Skyler's maiden name. But if the bacon is Skyler's trait, that could mean Lambert comes from Marie; it's also her maiden name.

Wow, that's really good...but at that very least, that nearly confirms that Skylar is as good as gone. I wonder what makes him flip on Skylar - as of now, it seems as if she's his biggest ally. I have a feeling we're in for a wild ride!

There's a guy on Reddit whose promised to take a shot of his own piss if there isn't a major character death tomorrow. It's a win-win situation to me... :lol:

Ok, now I get it - shot as is "drink shot"..for some reason I was thinking shot as in picture.....ughhhh..... :tongue2:

There's a guy on Reddit whose promised to take a shot of his own piss if there isn't a major character death tomorrow. It's a win-win situation to me... :lol:

Ok, now I get it - shot as is "drink shot"..for some reason I was thinking shot as in picture.....ughhhh..... :tongue2:

No, he's gonna drink his piss :lol:

Dunno if it's been posted here, but I have seen it on Reddit - Walt may very well kill Marie too. In S5E01, his last name of his alias is Lambert - Skyler's maiden name. But if the bacon is Skyler's trait, that could mean Lambert comes from Marie; it's also her maiden name.

Yeah, I posted that here before the new season started. ;)

Yeah, I posted that here before the new season started. ;)

Okay <_<

Apparently the writer for Rabid Dog was also the writer for 4 Days Out, Fly, Half Measures, Hermanos, and Crawl Space. Dis gon' b good.

Fly is fine. A filler episode that does a great job fleshing out Walt and Jesse's characters. People who list it in the top 5 are trying too hard, but it really is a good episode.

I dunno about Fly. I hated that episode.

He had nothing to work with and still made a decent episode out of it.

Not seen any episodes of the final season yet. I just hope it's better than the final season of Dexter, which seems to have turned to complete shit lately.

If you haven't seen any of the current season, I highly recommend staying out of this thread. There's big spoilers all over the place.

Not seen any episodes of the final season yet. I just hope it's better than the final season of Dexter, which seems to have turned to complete shit lately.

If you haven't seen any of the current season, I highly recommend staying out of this thread. There's big spoilers all over the place.

I fucked Ted

• Like 3

I fucked Ted

Spoiler alert: Walt has cancer.
  • Like 3

I fucked Ted

Spoiler alert: Walt has cancer.

FUCKING WHAT??

I wish you guys would use the god damn spoiler tag for shit like this!

;)

+1

I fucked Ted

Really? Why Ted? Why?

:lol:

Walt is the drummer, right?

No dude, everyone knows Walt is the new frontman...what have you been living under a rock?

;)

Not seen any episodes of the final season yet. I just hope it's better than the final season of Dexter

74h.gif

:lol:

Edited by Kasanova King

End of the day, my theory is, even though we root for Walt and Jesse, the true hero in all of this is Hank. I think hank will live through the whole season as he is the only one that has been honest through out all seasons, and he kept getting screwed over (hospitalized, blackmail video, etc)

I can imagine Jesse wanting to clean himself up now and start a new life. It's obvious that being in the drug business for jesse has never really paid off (dead girlfriend, Brocks near death, drug addict, depression, money has become worthless to him), Where as Walt has gotten money, health and power from his business. So, if Walt is going to die it'll be his Cancer or in a shootout. Either way he will die because the viewer knows he will eventually die, so they will make him go out in style.

I also think Jesse will end up killing walt, and hank lets jesse go free to start a new life.

No idea about Skyler, I can't see her being killed off, perhaps jail.

Jesse is alive until at least the sixth episode. It was one of the last things they filmed.
;)

If nobody dies tonight, I'll drink my own piss!

Screen-Shot-2013-09-01-at-3.25.06-PM.png

I'm going to go a different way...No main character will die this episode. Main character using the same criteria as that redditor.

Could be a flashback in Ozymandias, as that's also the episode that's supposed to feature Jane, Gus, and Tuco.

Apparently Anna Gunn said in an interview that by the halfway point of this run, an actor/actress for a major character was informed their character would be killed off. Tonight is mid season, so I'm very confident someone will die. As much as I want to see a guy drink his own piss :lol:

Jesse is alive until at least the sixth episode. It was one of the last things they filmed.
;)

If nobody dies tonight, I'll drink my own piss!

Screen-Shot-2013-09-01-at-3.25.06-PM.png

I'm going to go a different way...No main character will die this episode. Main character using the same criteria as that redditor.

Could be a flashback in Ozymandias, as that's also the episode that's supposed to feature Jane, Gus, and Tuco.

Apparently Anna Gunn said in an interview that by the halfway point of this run, an actor/actress for a major character was informed their character would be killed off. Tonight is mid season, so I'm very confident someone will die. As much as I want to see a guy drink his own piss :lol:

If it's just a flashback, why would they need to re-film it? Aaron Paul also mentioned he and Bryan Cranston were filming inside something for that episode.