The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Bryan and Aaron's first read-through of the final scene:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/18/breaking-bad-final-script/

Thanks for this link, I've just watched the whole series over the last couple of months & it's great to see these 2 reading their endings. I agree that watching this is sad, they'd worked together from the beginning. Great show all round.

Finished my S2 rewatch (I know, I'm going slow instead of binge watching it again :lol: ). Peekaboo is definitely my least favorite because it's so sad. My favorite is a toss-up between Better Call Saul and 4 Days Out. 4 Days Out might slightly take the edge since I'm a sucker for great Walt & Jesse moments. I still think the plane crash is the biggest writing misstep in the whole series, just a stupid twist. I also hate Jane much more than I did the first time around.

Finished my S2 rewatch (I know, I'm going slow instead of binge watching it again :lol: ). Peekaboo is definitely my least favorite because it's so sad. My favorite is a toss-up between Better Call Saul and 4 Days Out. 4 Days Out might slightly take the edge since I'm a sucker for great Walt & Jesse moments. I still think the plane crash is the biggest writing misstep in the whole series, just a stupid twist. I also hate Jane much more than I did the first time around.

Not many shows can jump the shark and go on to be one of the biggest series of all time.

• Like 2

I still think the plane crash is the biggest writing misstep in the whole series, just a stupid twist.

Agree. Just a shitty swerve ending that didn't even have much bearing on the plot in future seasons. Not to mention the body bags in the previews of the earlier episodes that ended up not even being there in the actual crash scene.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...