So GNR Handed Over A New Album in 2010?

Millions

Listen, MSL clearly makes GNR part of his personal marketing, but very few of his musings have not been proven right. The only major failing I can recall is when he tried to flog 'the 1999 version of Appetite' (which actually seemed to be manipulated versions of Live Era).

Go back to 2011, and you had MSL discussing the notion of Duff replacing Tommy. At the time, everyone found such an idea to be out of the realm of possibility. But what happened in April of this year?

What about when he lied about where he got his copy of Red Hand?

He tried to make out like he got it through his "connections", but he really just bought it on eBay. When someone (downliner) called him out on it, he asked us to delete the thread to cover it up. :shrugs:

EDIT: My bad, williambailey called him out: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/188910-fs-chinese-democracy-cover-c-how-are-you-grenade-version/?p=3144735

ESCROW!!!!

MSL

"I have absolutely positively NEVER bought a Red Hand on ebay.

I would like to see HV's proof.

I am willing to take a polygraph and I am also willing to bet him $50,000 that I've never bought one period, let alone bought one on ebay.

We can have him present his evidence to an independent arbiter.

Also, I'm willing to give him 5 to 1 odds. So he only has to put up $10,000.

That is how I respond to these allegations.

If he wasn't a giant liar and a giant coward, he'd unban me so I could respond personally.

Ball is in his court now. Let's get the paperwork signed and set up the wager. If he's telling the truth, he should be very eager to win the $50,000.

If he does not accept this offer, it should be pretty obvious to you who is telling the truth.

He has lied about me time and time again. It's been proven time and time again. So his only recourse was to ban me so I couldn't defend myself.

It's childish, it's cowardly and honestly, I find it hilarious. You have to understand though that to some people, having "power" in the GNR internet community is VERY important to them and their only source of self worth.

The "power" I have in the GNR internet community is meaningless to me and more of a hassle than anything else.

HV is not on my level. Not even close. I hope he has the balls to accept my offer so I can once again expose him for the fraud that he is."

MSL did not buy his Red Hand from eBay.

I know this because I know the source from where he got said CD.

Not wanting to ruffle anyone's feathers here or piss anyone off.

Just how it is.

I have no idea either way, and to be honest am not involved enough to comment.

BUT i fucking love it when new members with next to no posts against themselves, crop up and post shit like this. That post achieves nothing, doesn't verify or deny claims, just a random ass post with no substance. Why the fuck the GNR community is like this I will never fully understand, everyone speaking in fucking smokes n' mirrors, or backstabbing, and 'he said, she said' type crap.

its entertaining at times, .... but is also kinda pathetic. Its just GNR....which despite us all still being fans, is a now a sort of musicially irrelevant band...not one worth all the twisted over analytical rumors we spit out, hoarding, and ppl trying to get top of the food chain :)

• Like 3

MSL did not buy his Red Hand from eBay.

I know this because I know the source from where he got said CD.

Not wanting to ruffle anyone's feathers here or piss anyone off.

Just how it is.

I have no idea either way, and to be honest am not involved enough to comment.

BUT i fucking love it when new members with next to no posts against themselves, crop up and post shit like this. That post achieves nothing, doesn't verify or deny claims, just a random ass post with no substance. Why the fuck the GNR community is like this I will never fully understand, everyone speaking in fucking smokes n' mirrors, or backstabbing, and 'he said, she said' type crap.

its entertaining at times, .... but is also kinda pathetic. Its just GNR....which despite us all still being fans, is a now a sort of musicially irrelevant band...not one worth all the twisted over analytical rumors we spit out, hoarding, and ppl trying to get top of the food chain :)

This. Come on, what's this about ? How some guy gets a cd that's rare because it has a different booklet than most ? I've only been following the forum since last summer, but the things you read sometimes, the intrigue, analysis, alt's, fans throwing mud back and forth, it's just surreal :wow: Like you say, it's just a band!

:lol:

MLS's defense force is as retarded as Axl's.

I hope you're not talking about me. I was just passing on the message because I thought HV should know.

Which is why you PM'd it to me instead of posting it with a link back to his site in the thread, right? :lol:

• Like 1

I hope you're not talking about me. I was just passing on the message because I thought HV should know.
Which is why you PM'd it to me instead of posting it with a link back to his site in the thread, right? :lol:
I didn't post a link to his site. I guess I could have pm'd it to you but you called him out publicly in this thread so I didn't think it would be an issue to post his response.

I didn't post a link to his site. I guess I could have pm'd it to you but you called him out publicly in this thread so I didn't think it would be an issue to post his response.

Actually, you did. I edited it out. :shrugs:

And I don't have a problem with you posting his "response" here, but don't try and claim that it's just because you thought I should know. :lol:

Actually, you did. I edited it out. :shrugs:
I realize it was rather late when I posted it but I don't recall posting a link to the post. If I did then my apologies. I know it's against the rules.

If I wanted to start things I would have passed your post to him initially. But I didn't. It was someone else. Things have been going pretty good here (even with the merging of sections) and I have no issues with anyone. This shouldn't be about me so let's please move on.

Edited by Coma16

If I wanted to start things I would have passed your post to him initially. But I didn't. It was someone else. Things have been going pretty good here (even with the merging of sections) and I have no issues with anyone. This shouldn't be about me so let's please move on.

Heads up? I really don't appreciate being told what I should and shouldn't discuss on the forum I help run.

It's great that you're enjoying it here lately, but when I see you and others pushing a certain agenda in D&N, I'm going to call you out on it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Oh ffs. Here we go again. If he's being honest, why did he delete posts and practically beg for the thread to be closed? You don't need a polygraph for bullshit as transparent as that.

"If he were really telling the truth he'd put the money in escrow. Deception, reputation, la de la de da, but the gnr forums have little affect on my life. But $50,000!" No mother fucker, it's because we all have lives and obligations to attend to and don't have the time to take polygraphs over he said, she said bullshit. Especially when people do accept your offer, you find some way to back out anyways.

I'm not one to be partial to broski, but I saw him chicken shit out of a "wager" with him twice.

He really needs to stfu. All cause he's butthurt he got shit canned half a year ago. This was stale in 2012. It's just sad now.

MSL is a massive liar and a poor person. When Attitude was active I accepted his offer of $10,000. I asked him to tell me what steps I should follow. No response. I then sent him a PM. Again, no response. Called him out in a thread for being a liar and he said I was the one lying, that he sent me 3 PMs regarding the escrow, which never happened. I told him that he could just post the PMs he supposedly sent me and that I would give him $10,000 no questions asked, never happened. Until this day he was never able to show the PMs he "sent" me. Not even a screenshot which only takes 5 seconds.

He's all talk. He's a poor person who knows most of the people he bets against will never accept the money-in-escrow thing because it's stupid. I was the one who accepted to see how he handled that situation. Result was, he chickened out. It was really funny to see him claim that he was ready to do it :lol: but it proved he's full of shit, at least to me. Those who believe that poor man, are sad people.

• Like 1

And it's so funny how Axl fans support him just because he's paid to say nice things about Axl online. Seriously, I'm yet to see a more sad and pathetic kind of people than Axl fanatics. They side with the guy who blackmailed the band in public, there's a fucking video of it, and they choose to ignore it.

• Like 1

A sociopath passes a polygraph every time.

Is that true?

I believe it is. I just read it in a magazine, I wouldn't bet the house on it or anything. they don't have the same reactions. there's lots of people who have no remorse etc. I watch Crime & Investigation for weeks.