Acoustic Better and Going Down leaked? [NO LINKS/REQUESTS ALLOWED]

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here's the fucking songs, get em fast **LINKS REMOVED** PLEASE do not post links to unreleased material!

The DJ version of Better I can do without, do we really need a studio version if him messing up Finck's solo?. Goin' Down is brilliant, sounds amazing.

Who gives a shit? Going Down is some song with Stinson on lead vocals. Get back to me when The General and Atlas Shrugged leak.

It's kinda sad how this is what were resorted to hear new music from this band.

Screw them. They have treated us like shit for so long.

I don't disagree, It's just flabbergasting at how they do things.

Apparently jman2000 has the Acoustic Better.

BBF sounds nice on it. That's about the only thing to look forward to IMO. The vocals are the same.

Goin' Down is the gem, truly. I haven't heard it all, but it was cool. The vocals on the reworked TiL are cool I guess, but I don't like the new instrumentation.

Are those the ones you heard when MSL sent proof to you guys a while back that he really had them?

Yes, those were some of the clips I was sent to prove what MSL had. I don't have them anymore, I just wrote down what I thought of them at the time.

Is MSL behind this?

Not directly supposedly. But he does apparently know they're happening. At least blood in the water. And even with that, I don't know how he's gonna get away with it.

Should be interesting.

Going Down, Silkworms, and the new OMG are the only ones I am really interested in. At least we are getting an actual new tune in Going Down in this batch of leaks

Edited by WhazUp

Better featuring DJ Ashba will supposedly be leaked very soon along with Going Down and Acoustic Better.

Soon is not a word that inspires confidence in the GNR community.

That's only when it comes to official channels. Looks like we have to rely on leaks to hear new music. I don't have any sympathy for Axl or the band currently. Reap what you sow.