How do we know that tweet was in response to Manets' five questions?

Tyler Drama

I guess we all assumed it was....

I applaud Magnets and NGOG for their attempt to get information ( except for that graphic... that was hilarious)

but even if it was a response, I think they deserved better than what they got

Edited by Gia

Manets never told us how they answered the questions.

P5 - not sure how you couldn't have thought that. Especially on how butthurt the 2 were acting just after it had happened.

In all fairness, both the 5 questions and the Tweet happened while I was in Europe, so I was a bit out of the loop when it came to GN'R at the time. It didn't occur to me that the two were related :shrugs:

The timing was interesting. I know for a fact that a lot of people Team Brazil (Beta and Fernando) and from Guns N' Roses (Del, Nik and Kim, the GNR publicist) read the letter and the questions. Last I heard from any of them regarding the letter was that they were checking. I don't know if they were checking the letter of if they were checking with Axl, or with themselves...

A couple of days later, they published that on Facebook and Twitter, but never really got to me again.

This is obviously an attempt to undermine HV rather than get an answer to a genuine question...

No, it's not.

A lot of people thought the tweet and the letter were related, and I just wanted to know if that was actually proven.

All of your activity revolves around opportunities to take a dig at HV, be honest.

As you're aware we don't have any insightful relationship with GNR management so we can only speculate. The thing is, myself and Manets (I notice you didn't acknowledge my role by the way) tried hard to get a response. The letter that was written up was successfully dispatched to several private emails thanks to the help of certain people. If you want to look upon the tweet as mere coincidence, that's good for you. But it did appear at the time that it was indirectly in response to the users of MyGNR.

That tweet came mere days after the 5 questions were sent. And answered the "hard hitting" questions asked in one half assed lump sum.

I'd be more surprised if the tweet wasn't related than if it is.

dkm5.png

dkm5.png

This picture NEVER gets old :lol: :lol: :lol:

The timing was interesting. I know for a fact that a lot of people Team Brazil (Beta and Fernando) and from Guns N' Roses (Del, Nik and Kim, the GNR publicist) read the letter and the questions. Last I heard from any of them regarding the letter was that they were checking. I don't know if they were checking the letter of if they were checking with Axl, or with themselves...

A couple of days later, they published that on Facebook and Twitter, but never really got to me again.

here's an idea, follow up on it and see if they are still "working on it" or if that was the answer?

Edited by PITBOSS

In my opinion they were related.

This is how low this band have sunk. We are discussing whether or not a vague and negative response from GN'R's management is indeed, a response to a bunch of questions we sent out because the band are doing fuck all!

And we are still none the wiser!